The Student Room Group

MSc/PgDip Occupational Therapy at LSBU

Hello,

Is anyone else starting this September at London South Bank Uni to train to be a OT via MSc/PgDip route? Found out today I have a place on the course - SO excited!!!

x
Reply 1
Howdy!

I got a letter throught the post on Sat offering me a place! Very suprised and extremely excited as well!!

I'm contemplating whether to move into the Uni halls come Sept, what do you think?
Reply 2
When did you guys have your interviews? I had mine April 16th and still waiting.
Reply 3
Aww congratulations! :smile:

I'm from Leicester so I'm hoping to move into halls if i get a place....I think they send paperwork out once the offer has been accepted. The halls all seem to be about 5 mins away from the uni which would be great. Whereabouts are you from?

My interview was 22nd March. Hope you hear soon x
Reply 4
Thanks Blu1. Congratulations to you both. x
Reply 5
I had mines on the 22nd of March as well! I've had a look @ the Uni website ive decided to apply to one of the them as there right next to the Uni. Although i'm not sure if ill get 1st dibs as i just live in North London.

Best of luck OTHopeful
Reply 6
Thanks. I hope you get your first choice of digs. x
Reply 7
I got my offer! Yipee. Apparently they sent the first letter on 25th April, but I didn't get it, so luckily they sent another one. I'm so happy. I can't wait to start now. I guess I'll see you both there.
Reply 8
Oh that's fab news! Congrats! Good job they sent another letter hey!
I'm really looking forward to starting too. Are you going to the crb session on 4th July? See you there! x
Reply 9
Yes I'll be there. Thanks Blu1. I hope we get our timetables soon.

Quick Reply