The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ church decision times

Hi guys
I applied late and as a mature student and am desperate to get into cccu.
I had an email 2 days ago asking for more information on a few things which I've provided.. So I know they have my application and have looked through it already, how long do you think it would take them to make a decision? I've been checking all day lol

Thanks

Susan
Original post by Susann88
Hi guys
I applied late and as a mature student and am desperate to get into cccu.
I had an email 2 days ago asking for more information on a few things which I've provided.. So I know they have my application and have looked through it already, how long do you think it would take them to make a decision? I've been checking all day lol

Thanks

Susan

They have until June to make a decision.... so you may be waiting a long time.
At the moment they will be ensuring they have replied to everyone who applied before 15th January and they will also be looking at their numbers to see how many people have accepted/rejected their offer so then they know roughly how many more spaces they have available for people who applied late.

I know its hard but please don't check your track constantly - most universities take at least the best part of a week to reply to applicants and that's when they're being fast. There are still people waiting who applied in September - the UCAS process can quite literally last the best part of a year between applying and getting a response.
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
I was in the same situation, had an email about a week or do ago asking for more info and got a decision through today! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest