Very nice.
Reply 3
Brilliant.
I really enjoyed that.
Reply 5
What a hilarious chap.
Reply 6
:heart:
I have always had a soft spot for Charles.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
........................okay?
Reply 8
I like the way he spent the first couple of seconds looking bemused at the little button thing.
Better than the blonde presenters who just read an autocue and are not meterologists. Prince Charles probably knows more about meteorology as well.
Nice! He was great.
Reply 11
Original post by barnetlad
Better than the blonde presenters who just read an autocue and are not meterologists. Prince Charles probably knows more about meteorology as well.

He was an RAF Pilot in his younger days, would have had to learn a reasonable amount.

I liked the bit, tbh, came across well. Only met his Dad and his eldest son, but they all seem pretty decent.
Reply 12
Good old Charles.
Reply 13
Original post by barnetlad

All the BBC's weather presenters are meteorologists (well, bar this one!), I believe. Still, I take your point.
Reply 14
thieving scum our taxes
Reply 15
Original post by Shabalala
inb4somemiserablecuntmoansaboutthemonarchy

Hiya.

Well, funny as that was, I don't think that 5 minute comedy stint, prepared on auto-cue, is worth the money we pay him.

Distraction from the ridiculously innappropriate and self-contradictory existence of a monarchy in a modern western 'liberal democracy'.
Reply 16
Original post by NB_ide
thieving scum our taxes

Oh come on. If you're going to troll at least use a proper ******* sentence you lazy moron.
Reply 17
Original post by NB_ide
thieving scum our taxes

He does more for this county than you....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending