The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Fashion Design with Textiles at Huddersfield Uni

Heyy,
I've firmed fashion design with textiles for Huddersfield in September, just wondered if anyone else was doing that course? or living at Storthes hall? Just hoping I get the grades now can't wait! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by charlotteknowles
Heyy,
I've firmed fashion design with textiles for Huddersfield in September, just wondered if anyone else was doing that course? or living at Storthes hall? Just hoping I get the grades now can't wait! :smile:

Hi I'm not doing the degree this year as i'm in yr 12. I want to do fashion & Huddersfield is my number 1, do u recommend it, also did u do a foundation year - my teachers recommend it but i think it's a waste of a year I don't know?
Also if u don't mind what subjects have u done? Id be grateful for any advice thanks! :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Heyy, I've heard its really good for fashion courses, and when i went to the open day and interview I really liked the course so yeah i'd recommend it, but obviously won't know what it's like until I start in september aha, no I didn't do a foundation year, thought it was a bit of a waste of time tbh if i could get on the course without doing one, thats just my opinion though :smile: i've done art, textiles and history, hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by charlotteknowles
Heyy, I've heard its really good for fashion courses, and when i went to the open day and interview I really liked the course so yeah i'd recommend it, but obviously won't know what it's like until I start in september aha, no I didn't do a foundation year, thought it was a bit of a waste of time tbh if i could get on the course without doing one, thats just my opinion though :smile: i've done art, textiles and history, hope this helps! :smile:

Aw thanks, yea well as I said its my number 1 choice, I haven't been on an open day but plan to on 31st oct. I'm doing fine art, art textiles, geog & Spanish, it would be great to stay in contact, speak how it's going when u start! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending