The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dmitry.v
LRE24, I've got an offer from Roseberry but I don't really mind switching as I've never been in London and don't have a strong preference anyway. I am still not sure whether I want to accept the offer or rent private acomodation though. You can contact me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vasishev

My friend on the facebook group/college really had her heart set on Rosebery but she got Bankside (single). Would you be interested in swapping? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by val_vi
Thank you Helen!Yeah I'm a post grad, I'm the double Msc between Peking University and LSE.
I actually found some info about cancellation on the LSE website:smile:
About the application: I applied on April 11th, but I know of other people in my course who applied earlier and still didn't get a reply. it might depend on the Hall.

Hi, I have a single High Holborn room and I am looking for a single ensuite room in either Grosvenor Studio or Northumberland. I am wondering if you are willing to swap with me.
Original post by val_vi
Hey!
I got my reply for accomodation: Grosvenor House!

Do you guys know how it is? from the pics rooms look quite small and the price is a bit expensive.
Also what's the cancellation policy? If I accept it now and then find something better and want to reject my offer? (lse accomodation office is not giving me replies).

Hi, I have a single High Holborn room and I am looking for a single ensuite room in either Grosvenor Studio or Northumberland. I am wondering if you are willing to swap with me.
Hi, I have a single High Holborn room and I am looking for a single ensuite room in either Grosvenor Studio or Northumberland. Please message if you are willing to swap with me. Thanks!
Reply 2324
Does anyone know by when I have to pay for the deposit?
Original post by jemowkd
Does anyone know by when I have to pay for the deposit?

It said 2 weeks in the email I think.
Is hallpad not loading for anyone else?
LRE24, I've got an offer from Roseberry but I don't really mind switching as I've never been in London and don't have a strong preference anyway. I am still not sure whether I want to accept the offer or rent private acomodation though. You can contact me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vasishev

I have messaged you on facebook...
Reply 2328
Original post by Trixy.Sam
It won't be that price. This year my shared bathroom was 149 pw. And the prices are going up next year, so it will be about 179-190 pw for a shared bathroom at bankside.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

the room that i got is a shared room not shared bathroom, so its cheaper. :smile:
hows bankside anyways?
Reply 2329
Original post by LRE24
I have messaged you on facebook...

Apparently you've messaged someone else. I haven't got any messages from you. Try again!
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi, I've been offered a place at Hughes Parry Hall and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to switch for a room at Rosebery?? I really really want to live there, and kind of had my heart set on it, so if anyone with a place at Rosebery is indifferent and wouldn't mind switching please please let me know!! Thanks xx
Reply 2331
I got Hughes Parry as well. I really want a LSE hall rather than an intercollegiate. If any one wants to swap, please tell me.
Reply 2332
Got a single en-suite (£150 per week) in Lilian Knowles and looking for a single in Butlers Wharf! :smile:. From what I hear Lilian Knowles is outstanding, but I don't need a private en-suite washroom :redface:.

Get in touch if you are interested! :smile:
Reply 2333
i got a bankside shared room. hoping to swap to intercollegiate preferably connaught, international or canterbury. PM me if interested.
Apparently you've messaged someone else. I haven't got any messages from you. Try again!

That's weird! I'll try again but if not, give messaging me a go: facebook.com/laura.price.967
Dmitry, you might not be getting my message because it's probably appearing under 'other' messages as I'm not a friend...I've just found some from unadded people who messaged me ages ago but they never appeared in my normal inbox!
Reply 2336
Just found out this afternoon that I got a shared room in Bankside...I want to swap into a single room in either Bankside, High Holborn, or Northumberland. If someone wants a cheaper housing, I think the shared room in Bankside is a good deal.

Please let me know...
Short lease available for August 1 - Sept 31, potential to extend into a full lease if desired. Located on Holloway Road near Nag's head, less than half mile walk to Holloway Road station on Piccadilly Line.

VERY large sunny room in a Victorian style shared flat. Nice little garden area with grill in back. Two grocery stores (Morrison's and Waitrose) within 3 minute walk. Super easy to get to virtually everywhere in London via tube or bus. Actual time from flat to LSE typically 30-40 minutes, including walking to/from tube stations.

Rent is s £897.27 (= 1 month rent £866.67 + 1 month council tax currently £30. 60). Available either as a 2 month temporary lease or extendable for longer.

Message me for details.
Hey I have a shared room in Passfield. If anyone's willing to swap a Passfield single for a Passfield shared (much cheaper), please let me know :smile:
Reply 2339
Hi I have a shared room in Bankside. Looking to swap with any1 who has a single room anywhere, preferably under 180ppw. contact me if interested, Thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending