The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Biomedical Sciences September 2012 Leeds Metropolitan University

Hi guys!

I am going to start my BSc Biomedical Sciences at Leeds Met 2012,13, I´m a mature student wondering if anyone is on the same shoe?! Looking forward to meet loads of friends :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Hi
yeah im starting on the same course in September too :smile:, but im only 18 aha.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
As am I :smile:
Reply 3
Hello guys!

That´s OK the "same shoes" thing was more about the course and the uni:smile: I am going on 10 of September for the fresher week cause I am from EU are about you guys?
Reply 4
I'm from Doncaster, South Yorkshire :smile:
Im getting my keys for Opal 1 on the 1st, and should of moved in by the freshers week.. anyone know the actually dates for freshers as my course doesnt start until the 17th ?
I'm from Middlesbrough! Getting my keys for Carlton hill on the 8th then freshers is from 10th till 17th! Can't wait!!! 😃

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6
Hi guys
Does anyone knows when the timetable is going to be available?:colondollar:
Reply 7
hi guys i've also applid for biomedical sciences at leeds met really stressed out thought for results. The entry points are 180 does anoyone know the minimum amount of points they let you in with pls
Reply 8
also if anyone knows can you pls pm me about it im staying at opal 1 too by the way
Reply 9
hi, im doing this course (integrated masters route) and looking forward loads of new people
im 19 by the way. im staying at carton hill (as far as i know)
how comes the entry requirements are so low?? ive jus been offered a place through clearing. Most likely i will be accepting it and im 20 lol.
Reply 11
I think its just trying to give everyone a chance, and there are different types, so just trying to fill places I assume. x
Thats good then.
Which Biomedical Science degree is best if you wish for a career in the nhs/hospital labs?
Timetables are available from the 1st September.
I recently got a place on the biomed with phyiology/pharmacology. Anyone wanna be bestest mates like? I'm halfway normal
Reply 16
I got a place doing Biomed human biology, can't wait to start!
Reply 17
Original post by epicgiraffe
Timetables are available from the 1st September.

Just wondered i you know where i can find the timetable come 1st sept? Trying to sort work out!

I am also starting in Sept, from Leeds and I am 20:smile:
Reply 18
They're avaliable on the X-Stream system. https://x-stream.leedsmet.ac.uk/webapps/login/ use your login and password here the same as where you accepted the place
Reply 19
Original post by curlyheadedfrick
I recently got a place on the biomed with phyiology/pharmacology. Anyone wanna be bestest mates like? I'm halfway normal

Yes please :smile: Where are you staying? I'm only a quarter normal... or i'd like to think .. hope thats not a problem :biggrin::tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest