The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
oooooooooooo ive got cornetto! i have all this amazing food but forget i ever bought it.

as for the penis... wax it maybe?
I don't THINK it's normal :confused: but whether it's small or not, only you can say. Does he have a hairy neck, back, chest, face?
Reply 3
Anonymous
Ok, so I'm wondering how common this is.

It's extremely common.
i like hairy
Reply 5
foxo
It's extremely common.

thats what i would of thought.

silence

as for the penis... wax it maybe?

hahahaha all i can say is oww to that.
waxing your penis bloody hell thats gotta hurt.
plus im sure it would be advised that you dont do that.
Reply 6
Yes i think this is fairly common and unless he has hair on his bellend, there's no need to worry, :biggrin:
Reply 7
^ *Had involunary mental images*:eek:
Reply 8
Note
^ *Had involunary mental images*:eek:

haha and now me too :|
Reply 9
shirley7
Yes i think this is fairly common and unless he has hair on his bellend, there's no need to worry, :biggrin:

hmmmm

itchy...
Reply 10
English and proud
I don't THINK it's normal :confused: but whether it's small or not, only you can say. Does he have a hairy neck, back, chest, face?

Well thing is I kind of never know when it's small or not! Whenever people talk about 'average' sized penises I look at the equivalent of what they're talking about and think it looks massive...lol

He is hairy all over, which is fine, but I do kinda wish he would shave his thing!
Anonymous
Well thing is I kind of never know when it's small or not! Whenever people talk about 'average' sized penises I look at the equivalent of what they're talking about and think it looks massive...lol

He is hairy all over, which is fine, but I do kinda wish he would shave his thing!

is it safe to shave?!
Reply 12
As long as your careful. If your not careful, then no, its not safe to shave:p:
Anonymous

Tell him to shave his knob.
The average size I think is between 5.5 - 6 inches. It should be easy to judge but hey, it's not the size that matters is it eh? *wink wink*

Note: Apparently the average size in the US is smaller than the average of the UK. :cool: Just to say.
Reply 14
ringlets anon.
is it safe to shave?!

i wouldnt of thought so.
might cut himself easily
owww
imagine having to shave your penis regular basis :confused:

MK_7
cubanarmy is a fitty :wink:

haha is that what your reply is gonna be to every thread on here
Sheen
i wouldnt of thought so.
might cut himself easily
owww
imagine having to shave your penis regular basis :confused:

I'm sure you could shave it by getting a little trimmer? You know, the ones that people buy to trim their nose hairs?
Reply 16
English and proud
I'm sure you could shave it by getting a little trimmer? You know, the ones that people buy to trim their nose hairs?

yeah i know the ones your talking about.

hmm maybe he could do that then if he doesnt mind shaving it
Reply 17
Just had a thought, maybe he doesn't shave it because it's too tricky? I can't really imagine having sex with someone with a hairy penis. This is awkward!
thats well grimy
Reply 19
Maybe he isnt the sort of guy who sorts it out. Did he look like he trimmed at all? If not, maybe he just doesnt bother doing anything rather than it being a problem doing it.

Latest