The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

have you ever tried to buy a bra for a girl with breasts bigger than a DD? if you want to spend under £40 its bloody hard. if 10% of women wanted bras over DD cup then more people would cater for them.
Reply 2
And only 10% of blokes have a penis longer than 7.5 inches... Surely, "small" has to be referenced against something?
Well if you only class DD and above as big then yes, most girls have small breasts. So what, breasts are lovely whatever the size.
try finding bras that are 32/34DD so bloody difficult. All I ever see is small cup sizes, lucky them I say.
arsenalfan
Not trying to be rude, is it just me or is it most girls have small breasts. In my opinion i would say only 10% of girls have breasts bigger than size Ds.

Any thoughts

90% of that 10% are fat birds in macdonalds?
Reply 6
Trust me, you don't want big breasts. Mine are 36 HH and its a pain in the arse to get bras and the backpain? Don't even go there. And it's not even like they are pretty.
Reply 7
this is a stupid thread.

smaller than D is not small, girls with size C tits are not small you dimwit.

girls who are bigger than this are normally this big as they are fat which is not cool so get it sorted mate
arsenalfan
Not trying to be rude, is it just me or is it most girls have small breasts. In my opinion i would say only 10% of girls have breasts bigger than size Ds.

Any thoughts

Is your penis bigger than 8 inches?

It works both ways. With that attitude, it'll serve you right to have girls laughing at your tiny willy
Reply 9
I would like to point out (to defend big breasted women) that I am not fat.
Reply 10
sorry when i was typing your post was not there so sorry to offend anyone
Reply 11
BA British Airways im confused to know why they are selling bra's?
Reply 12
i think this is a bit of a stupid post, no evidence to back up. As with most things there is a standard and deviations either way my gf 32B and thats fine with me. Breasts are just part of the whole body that you respect from your gf.
Reply 13
BlueAngel
try finding bras that are 32/34DD so bloody difficult. All I ever see is small cup sizes, lucky them I say.

Tell me about it! The worst is when you see a really pretty bra and discover that once it gets above a D cup, it turns into some granny-style boulder-holder.
BA - NOT British Airways, BlueAngel! See above :p:

And you can't say which sizes are 'big' or 'small' - it's all relative to the person in question, their body shape, whether they've got a small or large frame etc. I'm a 32DD and I don't look that big...I hope lol :p:
maag101
I would like to point out (to defend big breasted women) that I am not fat.

:ditto: 32 is in now way large even if the cups size is silly *refuses to post cup size*
norelle
Tell me about it! The worst is when you see a really pretty bra and discover that once it gets above a D cup, it turns into some granny-style boulder-holder.

Yep exactly, thats always happens to me, I saw this pretty pink one in debenhams last week, they usually have my size, but this one only went up to D cup, I bought it anyway, lol and now they bulge out at the top, too small :frown:

Athena - yeah I know Next sell them, afew shops do yeah, I find them expensive just for everyday wear.

zav - :hugs: lol.

and whoever said big breasted women are fat, well for the record I'm not fat at all :mad: I'm stick thin, small waist, and my breasts DONT look SO big.
Reply 17
I am a 34 E and I can never find nice bras in my size and for the record I am not fat.
Reply 18
Bravissimo (sp?) are the BEST for bigger bras. I've got some lush ones, and they do online/catalogue as well as shops. I never buy mine anywhere else. :biggrin:
Does it matter what size a girls breasts are?

Latest

Trending

Trending