The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

silver_j
I wrote something about putting it in thick lead boxes, which has the same theory though I doubt you can wear aprons that are thick lead lol.
HAHA shh...I hope they skim it and just read "thick lead"...lol! But radiographers do wear lead aprons, not thick ones though.

By the way is it true that they dock marks if you overwrite?
(i.e - make your own lines below their dotted ones?)
Reply 121
hbk91
By the way is it true that they dock marks if you overwrite?
(i.e - make your own lines below their dotted ones?)

Who said that? I overwrote on a few questions but I'm pretty sure they don't do anything about it.
I read it in a post by another member on this forum a couple of days ago...

I certainly hope not because I practically did it for each question in my attempt to scrounge as many marks as possible.
Reply 123
I wrote a line under the dotted on line on a few questions so i hope they don't dock marks. Would be out of order if they do :mad:
Reply 124
hey, lets get back to asking questions. What did u ppl write about sending robots.
Reply 125
sending robots was that the mars question about finding water?
Reply 126
yeah
Reply 127
I just put that they wanted to find water because it is needed to sustain life. If they found water then theres a possibility life could be present, something like that.
Reply 128
What did everyone put for the calcium question and then what for the Blood sugar levels? Also what for the Potato?
Remind me about those questions...what were they asking specifically?

(Sorry can't remember now lol!)
Reply 130
the potato questionwas stupid i just put that the experiment wasn't long enough (was only 10mins) which wasn't sufficient time to prove the enzyme was definately working??? didn't really get that.
Reply 131
kris44
the potato questionwas stupid i just put that the experiment wasn't long enough (was only 10mins) which wasn't sufficient time to prove the enzyme was definitely working??? didn't really get that.

Or that the potato already had starch in it from before the experiment... That's what I wrote.
Reply 132
:s-smilie: lol i put that the experiment wasnt controlled so they couldnt be sure wot factors affected the reaction.
Reply 133
yeah i thought about that but i dont think starch would move from the potato to the surrounding solution it was a stupid question.
Reply 134
hows ur guys revision for modules 7-12 going?? I've done module 7 so far lol, ill do module eight today
Reply 135
yeah lets forget mod 1-6 lol i'm doing mod 11 today not too bad will do mod 12 tomorrow then bio
Reply 136
rye225
hows ur guys revision for modules 7-12 going?? I've done module 7 so far lol, ill do module eight today

Not good lol I don't have enough time to do it all properly, just going to revise the modules that I'm not confident on which are modules 7,8,9 and 12. This was sort of the problem I had for the other paper, didn't manage to get enough time to do some serious revision because I was busy with ICT coursework (which still isnt finished :mad:) Just going to hope these papers are easier because I'm certain the papers we did were harder than previous years.
Reply 137
hi
would anyone please be able to tell me if i can still get an A and how much i need if i have

35.5% for modules and courework
i know its **** - thats why iz scared i really wna A grade
thanks
Reply 138
considering that you have 35.5% already and 72% ish is an A, then you will need to get 65.7% of your module marks (out of 180). That's 119/180. It's very achieveable.
Reply 139
how do they work out the grades? i have around 225/240 on the 12 modules and 55/60 on the coursework i thought you had to get around 25 out of 30 on the terminal papers for an A and 27 out of 30 for an A* or is it just percentages?

Latest