Reply 61
Unique Artists: 12
Total Tracks: 69
Total Plays: 343

That's not right...
Reply 62
My stats are fine :confused:
Reply 63
I've listened to Pink Floyd 9100ish times in about a year and half. MY POWER... IS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

Although I might start afresh, because the second most listened to is Yes, which I haven't listened to in over a year, same as Boston, but both of these are ONLY at 600 listens, but this was in the space of only a couple months last summer.

tl;dr - I spend far too much time listening.
I have 305 unique artists - the other month i had 190, lol
go play this radio :wink:
Reply 66
I have to drag this thread up again... are people having problems scrobbling from the radio? I've had a look at a few profiles and they're fine but they signed up in the last couple of years so they're probably on a different cluster anyway (if last.fm still works in that way).
Reply 67
No problems hear. Shocking performance this week on my part though :s-smilie:
Reply 68
vector
No problems hear. Shocking performance this week on my part though :s-smilie:

Doesn't matter so much about the lack of listening when you've got Boards Of Canada at the top. :p:
Reply 69
fizzwings
Doesn't matter so much about the lack of listening when you've got Boards Of Canada at the top. :p:

Because I'm cool :biggrin:
Amen to that y'all!
Last.fm has become a bit of an obsession of mine, I'm afraid to say.

I had my last.fm 1st birthday t'other day *blushes*
Reply 72
How did you manage to get obsessed with it?

Theres surely not that much to do
I get excited when I get new charts each week. Its like a cheap thrill :-/

And generally browsing artists and such. I somehow manage to fill so much time doing that...
Reply 74
There's loads to do, Pezking. #zomg#

Think of the thousands and thousands of radio stations they've got and all of the groups and all of the chart-based goodness. I can spend hours on last.fm.
Reply 75
I worked out I've played around a 100 tracks a day on average on my pc since joining a year and a half ago :p:
Reply 76
I think my average is at 15 or 16 at the moment because I didn't use the site for 2 years. :p:

I don't know if you meant that you literally worked it out but you don't have to do it yourself; you just hover over the total tracks played on your profile.
Reply 77
I never noticed that before!

21 tracks per day for me but I have been way below that recently. Only 3 tracks all week so far so my charts for this week could be even worse than last week's
Hey, just wondering - does it come with some kind of application that you have to listen to music on? Because I have napster, and I think this whole deely looks like fun but I'm worried about compatibility issues.
Reply 79
You download a program which detects what you are playing and sends it to last.fm. You can play the tracks in any compatiable player. Windows Media Player, iTunes and foobar (with a plug-in) all work and I have not tried anything else

Quick Reply

Latest