The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Everybody goes back to school on wednesday.
Reply 21
I go back on Thursday. :biggrin:
trev

I think some places go back on Tuesday though, or, as that guy said, Monday.

Depends on your LEA.

I have module exams a week on Tuesday and Wednesday. Argh! Physics I'm fine on, but Chemistry I'm just Not Good Enough!
Reply 23
back Monday 10th for me :smile:
Reply 24
trev

nah, some of my mates are startin on tuesday, and my sis as well.
MAC1205
Hey,

Most As Students are taking exams in Jan right? I was just wondering how you are preparing and what things you are doing to get ready for the exams. I have such a short concentration span its unbelievable and i feel like i have done hardly any work even if it is the festive season.

So how are the others at "TSR" coping? :hmpf:

Ill start tomorrow
i swear :rolleyes:
Reply 26
these_apples
Ill start tomorrow
i swear :rolleyes:

lol, that's what i been sayin since the hols started!! (and i kinda started today, woo!)
Reply 27
Ill start tomorrow
i swear

Flippin Mad man! I mean thats the sort of thing i would do at GCSE, but your leavin' it a bit late mate! Well Good luck and make sure you cover everything! :eek:
Reply 28
1 more week till exams start. :frown:

I think everybody starts school on wednesday. Every LEA is like that. Monday and Tuesday are public holidays.
I've done;
14 C1 papers (edexcel specimen and solomen papers)
15 M1 papers (solomen and edexcel)
12 Chemistry 1 papers
6 Wave properties papers.

Phew!
I have spaced it out though so I didn't spend all my holidays doing past papers. This was spread out since November.
Reply 30

I've done;
14 C1 papers (edexcel specimen and solomen papers)
15 M1 papers (solomen and edexcel)
12 Chemistry 1 papers
6 Wave properties papers.

Phew!
I have spaced it out though so I didn't spend all my holidays doing past papers. This was spread out since

I wish i was sitting in your position right now, because you sound so prepared! :redface:
MAC1205
I wish i was sitting in your position right now, because you sound so prepared! :redface:

If you need any help with maths, chemistry or physics ask me.
I am having a good day today...kind of. I have done quite a bit of note making from textbooks and essays but I am finding that I have the constration span of a goldfish..lol.

Maybe its because last night I had a nightmare and afterwards I couldn't sleep so I dug out Harry Potter 5 and started reading...finally dozed off around 4ish then slept through my alarm (a really hard thing to do giving that my alarm is louder than big ben!)
Reply 33
I have memorised everything in the whole world they could ever ask me on the OCR Politicis AS Mod 1 syllabus.

Everything I tell you!

I hate it when you finish revising and then have a week to just sit about. Feel like I should carry on revising forever and a day... :smile:

Luck to everyone :smile:
Argh, this thread is scaring me! I'm only taking 2 modules in Jan - an ICT AS retake and an Economics A2 module. I have done no preparation for economics so far and just read through my IT notes. Eek. They're not for a while though, and econ is at the end of the month, so plenty of time to cram :biggrin:

Oh, and I go back on Thursday :p:
bestdeceptions
Argh, this thread is scaring me! I'm only taking 2 modules in Jan - an ICT AS retake and an Economics A2 module. I have done no preparation for economics so far and just read through my IT notes. Eek. They're not for a while though, and econ is at the end of the month, so plenty of time to cram :biggrin:

Oh, and I go back on Thursday :p:

Unit 4 Economics by any chance? :biggrin:
Reply 36
:eek: Sorry bout the abrupt topic change, but slice'n'dice your avatar is too funny :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 37
I managed to revise a bit every day except Xmas eve and Xmas day so I don't feel too bad, I don't think my exam technique's up to much though :frown:
Reply 38
I go back to school tomorow, my exams are on monday!!!! :eek: I'm feeling nervous already!!!! :rolleyes:
aww i no the feelin my exams r soo soon and ive stil got to cram in loads.....arghhhhh

Latest