The Student Room Group

It takes me too long to cum! (male)

**I'm a mature student, currently 23 years old** Dunno what I put when I filled out my profile. Changing it now though**

It takes me too long to ejaculate during sex!

During masturbation I can cum quickly when my body is in a "special position"... I CANNOT use this special position during sex as it is too weird and would definitely kill the mood. Also, this position is not for two people, it only makes sense for masturbatory purposes. (I hope you can understand this) :confused:

I saw a documentary where some women find it extremely difficult to orgasm. And one woman could only orgasm when her legs were crossed in a special way close to her body. I have a similar thing, but I'm a guy. I cannot cum if my legs are straight either... It is definitely odd.

During sex:
It takes me a *minimum* of 50 mins to cum. My average is around 1 hour 30 mins.

The longest it has taken is 4 hours.... yes 4 hours of pure sex. The girl said it was good, but it was not much fun for me, tbh. My cock was even damaged after that. No joke. I had some chafes. Not permanent, but it hurt at the time.

Some times I cannot cum at all during sex and I just tell the girl it isn't going to happen.

I cannot cum from a blowjob or handjob, not even close. So I had to decline them all of my life.

I cannot cum from doggy style or the woman on top either.
I can ONLY cum from *hard* missionary position sex....

Oh and perhaps the worst thing. I cannot cum at all if I wear a condom :frown:

Because of this I stopped having sex with girls. It is too embarrassing and anxiety provoking, as I am afraid if I cannot cum during sex; the girl may think it is her fault or something. I have only had sex with one girl. My sex drive is very high though.

I will start university this September and I think I would want to have sex with a girl. I have not had sex for 5 years now and I'm even masturbating twice per day, everyday of the week.

I don't know what to do. It is quite bad. :frown:

Does anyone have any serious advice?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:colonhash: Poor OP
Inspironie

Not only during sex. It takes me a long time to cum when masturbating and I can only cum when my body is in a "special position"... I CANNOT use this special position during sex as it is too weird and would definitely kill the mood. Also, this position is not for two people, it only makes sense for masturbatory purposes. (I hope you can understand this) :confused:

I saw a documentary where some women find it extremely difficult to orgasm. And one woman could only orgasm when her legs were crossed in a special way close to her body. I have a similar thing, but I'm a guy. I cannot cum if my legs are straight either... It is definitely odd.

During sex:

The longest it has taken is 4 hours.... yes 4 hours of pure sex. The girl said it was good, but it was not much fun for me, tbh. My cock was even damaged after that. No joke. I had some chafes. Not permanent, but it hurt at the time.

Some times I cannot cum at all during sex and I just tell the girl it isn't going to happen.

I cannot cum from a blowjob or handjob, not even close. So I had to decline them all of my life.

Because of this I stopped having sex with girls. It is too embarrassing and anxiety provoking, as I am afraid if I cannot cum during sex; the girl may think it is her fault or something. I have only had sex with one girl. My sex drive is very high though.

I will start university this September and I think I would want to have sex with a girl. I have not had sex for 5 years now and I'm even masturbating twice per day, everyday of the week.

Umm....
Inspironie

Not only during sex. It takes me a long time to cum when masturbating and I can only cum when my body is in a "special position"... I CANNOT use this special position during sex as it is too weird and would definitely kill the mood. Also, this position is not for two people, it only makes sense for masturbatory purposes. (I hope you can understand this) :confused:

During sex:

lololol. :p: err but no, I don't have any serious advice.
Reply 4
Elementric
Umm....

I'm a mature student.
your obviously not "turned on" enough.
Reply 6
A lot of it is in the mind, I'd think. You worry too much, think you need loads of time and because of this you can't cum sooner.

Maybe you need to try kinkier sex. :P Worked for me.

Also, try not masturbating so much, you've probably desensitized yourself.
Reply 7
Inspironie

During sex:

You gonna be blind by the time you start uni if you carry on like that. :biggrin:
Reply 8
Inspironie

During sex:

Maybe you need to try fellas? Or a different girl?
Reply 9
see your doctor??? maybe? i don't know.
Reply 10
Jinxy
A lot of it is in the mind, I'd think. You worry too much, think you need loads of time and because of this you can't cum sooner.

Maybe you need to try kinkier sex. :P Worked for me.

Also, try not masturbating so much, you've probably desensitized yourself.

I am fine in my "special position". It is completely physical. It is hard to explain, but basically I can only cum in one position. And that position cannot be used in sex.

But maybe I am thinking too much anyway...

To Satan: It is not to do with not being turned on enough.
In fact, if in my special position I can cum very quickly... (as is normal for a guy) :wink: But I've been trying other "normal positions" in order to try and "get used to it"... doesn't work though...
Reply 11
Inspironie
I am fine in my "special position". It is completely physical.
But maybe I am thinking too much anyway...

To Satan: It is not to do with not being turned on enough.

I don't believe it's just physical, cumming is a VERY mental thing.
troll?
Makes a change from the typical, repetitive badwithgirls threads.
So from the age on your profile you've only had sex with one girl and it was when you were 14? It's probably changed a bit since then.
I'm not as bad as you, but it does take me a while to cum. When I'm in a relationship the things I found helped were:

1. The gf on the pill, this removes the need for condoms.
2. Lots of foreplay, this makes your willy more orgasmic
3. Stopping masturbating. I found that not ******* made my willy far more sensitive, making sex better.
Reply 16
hold on a sec...you're starting uni this september and your most active sex life was 5 years ago.... :erm:
Inspironie

Just stop masturbating for a few days and then try. Srsly, twice a day, everyday, that's quite alot..
Reply 18
italienmoose
So from the age on your profile you've only had sex with one girl and it was when you were 14? It's probably changed a bit since then.

I don't know what age I put on my profile. But I'm 23.

bigfatflanker

yeah, but I'm also addicted to masturbation. I've tried stopping but just cannot...
It's all in your mind.
I don't mean that in a critical way, but it is. You've got all these entrenched ideas of what you can and cannot do, and you need to work out some way of changing your mindset.

Latest