The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The Boat that Rocked.

I want to have a 60s themed party now...
Reply 41
Shutter Island - 6/10 (don't see what all the fuss is about really. The most interesting thing about it was Mark Ruffalo, who appears to have had a face transplant :dontknow: )
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - 9/10
booksnob
Shutter Island - 6/10 (don't see what all the fuss is about really. The most interesting thing about it was Mark Ruffalo, who appears to have had a face transplant :dontknow: )
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - 9/10

I thought he was the most boring character in the film, unless you meant interesting eye candy or whatever...
Anyway Expendables, 5/10. Shoulda done better with that cast.
Reply 43
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

I love this film :biggrin:
Reply 44
OldBoy- Stunning film, absolutely terrific and very disturbing too- 10/10
Reply 45
SirRamAlot
I thought he was the most boring character in the film, unless you meant interesting eye candy or whatever...
Anyway Expendables, 5/10. Shoulda done better with that cast.

I meant that his face appears to have changed into another person's.

Robin Hood - 4/10. Snore.
The Town

Another good demonstrations of Ben Affleck's directorial skills. This film reminded me a lot of Heat (but not as good). I like crime movies. This was a good thriller and definitely worth a watch. 7/10
Reply 47
the last movie i watched was,... titanic,...
its really awesome,.. chicago condos
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 48
The Secret In Their Eyes (Argentine film, won Oscar for best international film last year)-7.5/10
Reply 49
Wicker Man remake - 2/10 - No where near as good as the original one. Everything is just a little to odd for my liking. Nicolas Cage doesn't play a very convincing part for me.
Reply 50
Black Dynamite - 10/10

"Listen sucka. I’m blacker than the ace of spades and more militant than you and your whole damned army put together. And while you’re out there chanting at rallies and brow beating politicians, I’m taking out any money frontin’ sucker on a humble that gets in my way, so I'll tell you what. When your so-called Revolution starts, you call me and I'll be right down in front showing you how it's done. But until then, you need to SHUT THE **** UP when grown folks is talkin!"
(edited 13 years ago)
Grown Ups - 6/10

really wanted to go see Devil but got voted out of it :frown:
Reply 52
Billa Bong
Grown Ups - 6/10

really wanted to go see Devil but got voted out of it :frown:

I saw Grown Ups last night. Easily one of the worst film I've ever seen. 1/10 from me.
(edited 13 years ago)
Roobsa
I saw Grown Ups last night. Easily one of the worst film I've ever seen. 1/10 from me.

i mean there were some funny bits but overall pretty poor...dunno why it's still in the cinemas...it's been out for soooooo long
Reply 54
Saw Buried at the cinema last night, great performance from Ryan Reynolds, strong storyline. It kept me interested even though it was 1hr40mins inside a coffin.

9/10, strongly recommend.
Reply 55
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

10/10. Great film. :smile:
Reply 56
Memories Of Murder-6/10
Batman Begins - 8.5/10
Reply 58
samanthaaaa
Batman Begins - 8.5/10

ITV or ITV2 by any chance?
RNBen