The Student Room Group

LNAT results thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gtfo
Just got emailled mine, 30/42. Did a little victory jig.

Still don't have any offers mind :smile:

Oh, my surname begins with F if it makes any difference to when results are being sent.

Oh, maybe it isn't alphabetical then. I'm B and mine haven't arrived yet. Oh Pearson Vue, must you confuse us any further?!
Original post by thismeans_war
Just got mine! 20/42.

Original post by Noggster
My surname begins with B :smile: 22/42

Original post by gtfo

Oh, my surname begins with F if it makes any difference to when results are being sent.

Congrats guys!
Btw when did you guys do your LNAT :tongue:?
Maybe they're doing it in the order of that and not alphabetically :smile:
Reply 122
I'm nervous because I'm still not sure if PV sent my test results to the university... The whole thing was sooo confusing and the people at the test center were completely lost! And so was I..
Reply 123
Original post by whatever_x
Congrats guys!
Btw when did you guys do your LNAT :tongue:?
Maybe they're doing it in the order of that and not alphabetically :smile:

10th of October for me
I just got my LNAT. I cannot believe my score. 13/42! Did it late September - No wonder Oxford rejected me. But my essay was "Good" under their books. :wink:

Well, there goes UCL out the window.

Predicted A*A*AAA
Reply 125
I did mine in September and I still havent got any email from them yet! AHHHHHH
To everyone receiving their LNAT results, please post when you took the test, and the first initial of your surname. Thank you
Reply 127
I cannot believe this, I HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE NOW. Why are you doing this to me Pearson Vue?? The whole time I'm out, I'll just be having an aneurysm about the freaking LNAT. Good luck guys, I'll just have to wait until tonight I guess :frown:
18/42 :frown: not a great score but hopefully i'll still get an unconditional for Glasgow (the only uni that i applied to that requires it)

I sat it on the 11th of December so i don't think they're sending out the results chronologically
and P is the initial of my surname
Original post by gtfo

Wow great score - well done :smile:

I completely forgot about the LNAT until coming across this thread the other day.
Original post by kayleigh543
18/42 :frown: not a great score but hopefully i'll still get an unconditional for Glasgow (the only uni that i applied to that requires it)

I sat it on the 11th of December so i don't think they're sending out the results chronologically

Seems pretty random to me. :frown:
Maybe in alphabetical order for our LNAT id?
Perhaps. I think they've all been sent out at the same time but some are taking longer to come through. SQA had the same problem in August when they sent exam results out
Original post by kayleigh543

Aww, good luck :frown:! I hope you get it

anddd hmm probablyy cause I sat mine end of November :s-smilie:
Original post by tehforum
Seems pretty random to me. :frown:
Maybe in alphabetical order for our LNAT id?

What if they're doing it according to the test centre? I sat mine on 19th October in Doncaster and my surname begins with W. I've seen people who sat later and with a P surname get theirs.
Reply 135
Original post by gtfo

jeezussss! 30 out of 42 that is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! well done. by the looks of things you'll be off wherever u please!
Reply 136
22/42
B
10th October
Reply 137
Absolutely filling them at the moment. Poor set up from Pearson Vue, I cant even understand why they should even be involved with such important matters regarding law applicants!
I'm watching Glee to try and distract myself and not refresh my inbox every 2 seconds
...not working.
Reply 139
Original post by whatever_x
I'm watching Glee to try and distract myself and not refresh my inbox every 2 seconds
...not working.

haha you remind me of me! Although 90210 is what i've opted for. Even liams beautiful face isn't distracting me though :frown: im worrying everyone seems to have done really well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending