The Student Room Group

Toughest A level exam so far?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CF25
OCR board?

Yep, OCR Physics. :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
D1 maths... I know alot of people find it really easy but I found it to be the hardest out of mine so far.
Reply 42
M2 definitely, it was fu***d up

Now I'm even more worried about fp2 and fp3
Edexcel physics unit 2 and Edexcel maths M2
M2 edexcel absolutely demoralised me yesterday :frown:
Reply 45
OCR biology exams have been getting worse and worse every year!
Reply 46
Original post by Alexok

I agree!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 47
M1 Edexcel 2011, got my first and definitely last u in life! :frown: So glad I didn't have to mention Further Maths in my university application because I was doing 5 ASs, would have been rejected otherwise!
Reply 48
F212 in biology - was mostly on biodiversity which was the bit i hated :frown:
Reply 49
Original post by Alexok

agreed.
Most scared by Philosophy. By a long long long way.
Mei M4...although, given the amount of preparation I did, I think it went surprisingly well! Still pretty tough though!
Reply 52
Original post by lukas1051
lol @ C1 and C2... Year 12s: C3 and C4 make those two look like doing your times tables.

Hardest so far has been Chemistry F324 with I sat in January. So far I've only sat D1 in June which was eaaaaasy. I'm certain the hardest I will sit over the next few weeks is Chemistry F325 one of the two A2 physics exams or Maths C4.

Lol @ C3 and C4

Fp2 and 3 make those look like a joke.
Reply 53
Hardest was probably Biology Aqa Unit 2. Last two questions were just like...what.

Also, Ethics will haunt me.
Reply 54
Edexcel S2 and OCR Physics. )':
Reply 55
Economics
Original post by Simone739
i was just curious... :rolleyes:

C4 exam coming up in 16 days... :s-smilie: ouchie.

Original post by Scienceisgood
C1 exam for edexcel, far harder than C2 and M1 exams. o.0

You trolling? C1 is the standing joke of Maths A-level. Once you get to Maths A2 you can do a C1 paper in about 5 minutes.
Reply 57
Biology all the wayyyy
Original post by Junaid96
C4 exam coming up in 16 days... :s-smilie: ouchie.

You trolling? C1 is the standing joke of Maths A-level. Once you get to Maths A2 you can do a C1 paper in about 5 minutes.

I'm A2, just didn't sit C1/C2 last year, and I'm predicted an A*. That C1 paper was horrible!

I wouldn't say its the worst exam I ever sat (F331 last year gets that!) but t wasn't nice and I can see why people struggled with it. Past papers were fine (apart from stupid mistakes) but this did seem a lot harder. Might have been the stress of being in exam conditions, but it definitely was slightly harder than normal. I know its my lowest UMS out of S1/M1/C2, and I'm more comfortable with getting better in C3 and probably C4 than that paper.
Original post by alexsasg
SPANISH. I always seem to mess up :frown:

Agree with you!
are you doing AS or A2? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest