The Student Room Group

UKL Psychology Society (UKL PsychSoc)

Scroll to see replies

nice one!! i would so want to know more about scientology hehe in an evil way of course :wink:
January Victim
:eek: good for you though :smile:
what year are you in?

I'm in my second year - so I'll have to decide all of that soon! Altho I have NO idea on what I'm gonna do for my lit review or final project... >.<
i know the third year project is soo scary.i'm in my first year still but it's been playing on my mind.
Third year is really scary, I have been trying to think of a fun topic to do so I actually enjoy it but just not sure. Looking foward to picking my modules for next year though, I dont have to take anything boring, woop!
next year being which year? :s: just to confirm.
but yay you can pick your modules! :biggrin:
i hate our new second year modules,one of them is history of psychology something something! :frown:
and we have at least 2 9am's next year :frown: and no free days! :bawling:
Next year being my third and final year :frown: . Heh, Im with you there - our second semester modules are so much more boring than last term.
eek!! i want to repeat first year over and over lol damn :frown: i thought you could choose modules in the second year? ah well..i guess i should be looking forward to third year,in a wierd sort of way...do you think taking a language up as well as doing psychology would be suicide or quite capable?
It probably depends on the uni, Mine its not till third year. Other unis have different subjects.
why are they giving you the option of learning another language (for example) when you've got a dissertation to write?!
We don't get to choose our modules til 3rd year either, but at least we don't have a module called 'history of psychology' :P This term I've got cognition and cognitive neuroscience
we already do those xKTx
Buenas noches Mesdames et Messieurs!
I'd like to join, please...
uhm...where do i need to sign...? :wink:
go up the page to where it says 'Socs' look for the society and click add. :wink:
i see you're applying to Notts! woo :party:
IELTS 6.5? have you done it before? what do you think you'll get? :smile:
January Victim
go up the page to where it says 'Socs' look for the society and click add. :wink:
i see you're applying to Notts! woo :party:
IELTS 6.5? have you done it before? what do you think you'll get? :smile:

honestly, i have no idea...never did it before! but i think 6.5 is quite reachable, at least i can ask for the way in english :wink:
in any case i can do the test again...and again...and again...so i don't think it will be a problem :biggrin:
yeh but if you don't pass Notts might not take you. i know someone who didn't make the mark,and they were told that they couldn't get into the uni. oh and remember that the IELTS results only last for 2 years.
ps: you are now an official member of the soc :wink:
January Victim
yeh but if you don't pass Notts might not take you. i know someone who didn't make the mark,and they were told that they couldn't get into the uni.

oh, that's bad luck. so you can do the test just once?

January Victim
oh and remember that the IELTS results only last for 2 years.

what does that mean? i don't have to do the test again after 2 years of studying, do i?

January Victim
ps: you are now an official member of the soc

thanks a lot! :smile:
Faye Valentine
oh, that's bad luck. so you can do the test just once?

no no you can do it numerous times, but they only do it like twice in a year or something.

Faye Valentine
what does that mean? i don't have to do the test again after 2 years of studying, do i?

what i meant is that, if you've already done the test and have gotten a score of about 6.5,then those results are only valid for 2 years.i was just saying in case if you've done it previously or you're applying in like 2008 or something. nevermind lol

Faye Valentine
thanks a lot! :smile:

no problem. welcome welcome! :biggrin:
January Victim
no no you can do it numerous times, but they only do it like twice in a year or something.

hm. i think they do it like twice in a month in germany... in about 6 different cities... so i can do it again about 10 times :biggrin:
anyway, i think i'm quite skilled in english...i mean you don't have to be PERFECT, do you?
Reply 1099
Any of the social sciensies should`nt be critisised untill you get to know the fundamental stratigies involved with the subject.Psycoligy is about helping people and resolving complex issues..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending