The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4240
FCUtdWill
Yeah, it is a nice laugh. I went to watch a match last year, and they were just singing some great songs, as they do when I sometimes listen to the radio with the matches.
Looking forward to the Matlock away match now though :p:

Should be a good laugh if i get to it on 07/3/2009. 1-1 was a fair score last time but with Matlock in relegation trouble it could be vital for us to get points around that time.
RTC
Should be a good laugh if i get to it on 07/3/2009. 1-1 was a fair score last time but with Matlock in relegation trouble it could be vital for us to get points around that time.

Yeah, shall be a good game as well, similar to the 3-3 on the opening day.

I didn't notice Matlock were in the relegation places, FC United are only 7 points clear, need to start winning games.
Reply 4242
FCUtdWill
Yeah, shall be a good game as well, similar to the 3-3 on the opening day.

I didn't notice Matlock were in the relegation places, FC United are only 7 points clear, need to start winning games.

Yeah its a very money hungry league where the teams with sugar daddys are top and the teams without linger near the bottom. I think Matlock will stay up though since we seem to be playing quite well at the moment just making silly mistakes at the back.
RTC
Yeah its a very money hungry league where the teams with sugar daddys are top and the teams without linger near the bottom. I think Matlock will stay up though since we seem to be playing quite well at the moment just making silly mistakes at the back.

I wouldn't like to say who is going to get promoted, I even predicted Boston United would win the league and they aren't doing well either.

Should be able to stay up, was a good game in August.
Reply 4244
FCUtdWill
I wouldn't like to say who is going to get promoted, I even predicted Boston United would win the league and they aren't doing well either.

Should be able to stay up, was a good game in August.

Witon who was basically running the league last year are doing poorly this year also its quite a toss up between the sides with money. Looking forward to the game March :woo:
RTC
Witon who was basically running the league last year are doing poorly this year also its quite a toss up between the sides with money. Looking forward to the game March :woo:

Yeah, I can remember looking at the league table when FCUM where in D1N and they seemed to be doing well.

I am too.

Back to FM and to get our teams to the Premiership. :smile:

(That's what I'm planning to do, starting well when the media predict me to finish 21st in the Conference North :p:)
Reply 4246
FCUtdWill
Yeah, I can remember looking at the league table when FCUM where in D1N and they seemed to be doing well.

I am too.

Back to FM and to get our teams to the Premiership. :smile:

(That's what I'm planning to do, starting well when the media predict me to finish 21st in the Conference North :p:)

I am also going to try and get them to the premiership. It would be odd seeing Matlock sign players like Ronaldo lol.

Speaking about that i need to get the game started but with it being the holiday season i don't have much time at the moment.
RTC
I am also going to try and get them to the premiership. It would be odd seeing Matlock sign players like Ronaldo lol.

Speaking about that i need to get the game started but with it being the holiday season i don't have much time at the moment.

Haha yeah, would be nice to try sign some Man Utd players for FC United.

Ok, no worries.
Reply 4248
Going well with Dover...though I think I might be about to get knocked out of the FA Cup (4th qualifying round, which is what the board were hoping to reach, so I don't mind). Currently drawing 2-2 with Newport County but they're outplaying me and I can see Dover losing this game.

Edit: Lost 6-4 in the end
Reply 4249
I keep gettin gmy good players poatched by bigger teams. I have had offers for 6 players so far, and all want to leave to bigger clubs. im in the CL for gods sake! now they get unhappy cause i say no. impossible. plus, in 2011 season, i have just noticed that no clubs in spain have had any new youngsters. and i only got 5 new ones. this a bug?
Reply 4250
chernij
You can get HDMI cheaply; my brother got a blu-ray HDMI laptop for £450!

Yea I suppose my problem has been looking for a laptop that already has blu-ray, already has 4gig RAM etc. When if I used my brain earlier I could have had a lower spec one that's got the ports I want then upgrade it when I'm ready! (Or straight away using parts from the laptop from hell I currently own!)

Dalimyr
Going well with Dover...though I think I might be about to get knocked out of the FA Cup (4th qualifying round, which is what the board were hoping to reach, so I don't mind). Currently drawing 2-2 with Newport County but they're outplaying me and I can see Dover losing this game.

Edit: Lost 6-4 in the end

6-4!?!?! :eek:

I'm going to start to sim a game in a minute, just got to find the CD. Then when I get the hard drive through I'll just copy it across. The annoying thing is that I can't actually play games on here, but at least I can go on holiday using this PC! I'll make a note of what time I start!
What's the longest penalty shoot out you've ever had? Just lost 18-17 to Sheffield Wednesday in the League Cup :angry:
Zack
Yea I suppose my problem has been looking for a laptop that already has blu-ray, already has 4gig RAM etc. When if I used my brain earlier I could have had a lower spec one that's got the ports I want then upgrade it when I'm ready! (Or straight away using parts from the laptop from hell I currently own!)
Ahhh OK :smile:
chooka
I keep gettin gmy good players poatched by bigger teams. I have had offers for 6 players so far, and all want to leave to bigger clubs. im in the CL for gods sake! now they get unhappy cause i say no. impossible. plus, in 2011 season, i have just noticed that no clubs in spain have had any new youngsters. and i only got 5 new ones. this a bug?

Same! I'm Liverpool... and guess what happened... Atletico Madrid snatched Torres from me for £21M!!! Tom Hicks "stepped in" and accepted an offer we couldn't refuse; I am absolutely disgraced by him, seriously.
Reply 4254
Just started to sim it now, at 6:05.

Torres for 21M too good to refuse, WTF!!!!
Zack
Just started to sim it now, at 6:05.

Torres for 21M too good to refuse, WTF!!!!

OK, noted :smile: How long are you simming? 5 years?
I know :frown:
chernij
Same! I'm Liverpool... and guess what happened... Atletico Madrid snatched Torres from me for £21M!!! Tom Hicks "stepped in" and accepted an offer we couldn't refuse; I am absolutely disgraced by him, seriously.

you got off lucky. In my current network game my mate who was managing liverpool had him sold for £17 million at the end of the first season.
mackemforever
you got off lucky. In my current network game my mate who was managing liverpool had him sold for £17 million at the end of the first season.

:redface:
That. Is. Ridiculous.

Who did he sell him to?
Reply 4258
chernij
OK, noted :smile: How long are you simming? 5 years?
I know :frown:

31st Dec 2013. It's only on July 2008 still! It's making my computer slow as hell!

Computer is 3.4GHz & 2GB RAM so it shouldn't be that much slower than the laptop, but it is :banghead:

Oh well football tomorrow (if it's not cancelled) hopefully it'll do a lot then!

Stupid friendly matches, it takes forever to do it in July!!
Zack
31st Dec 2013. It's only on July 2008 still! It's making my computer slow as hell!

Computer is 3.4GHz & 2GB RAM so it shouldn't be that much slower than the laptop, but it is :banghead:

Oh well football tomorrow (if it's not cancelled) hopefully it'll do a lot then!

Stupid friendly matches, it takes forever to do it in July!!

At least it's going :biggrin:
And it seems fast, so it should be OK, in terms of time.

Latest