The Student Room Group

Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140

Can't remember if I posted this, oh well.
Reply 1141
The star trail shot is excellent, always wanted to have a go at them!

Just playing around with my wireless triggers, mates little sister;

And a nut preaching in the street, I love street photography, theres always something going on
Reply 1142
I've been playing in Photomatix but I don't know how to use it properly. This isn't a "real" toned image as all I did was save a RAW with 1/3 exposure either side of the original, I think about 5 times either side.

I don't really know what the overall *look* ought to be. Hmmm...

Reply 1143
dd1989
I've been playing in Photomatix but I don't know how to use it properly. This isn't a "real" toned image as all I did was save a RAW with 1/3 exposure either side of the original, I think about 5 times either side.

I don't really know what the overall *look* ought to be. Hmmm...

Still fairly Disney tbh.

Reply 1145
Tell me that's not Take That? hah.
Reply 1146
I'll counteract it with some Oasis.

dd1989
Tell me that's not Take That? hah.

Yep it is indeed :p:
The Barlow himself haha
I'd say this is up there with my best:

Reply 1149
I couldnt possibly say which is my 'best', so i'll post a couple of my favourites:

Although if i HAD to choose, it would probably be this one....
GarethD
I couldnt possibly say which is my 'best', so i'll post a couple of my favourites:

Spoiler

I love the first and last
First outing for my Sigma 10-20 :coma:

Went out a little too late and the light was rubbish. This place is so unbelievably creepy.

Reply 1152
Magnanimity

Fantastic lens, isnt it? I love mine.
Magnanimity

Went out a little too late and the light was rubbish. This place is so unbelievably creepy.

That looks really good. Btw ghost, thanks for the recomendation on the 55-200 Nikon Vr lens, it is really good
Magnanimity

Where is that? I LOVE IT. hmm.. I feel a little creepy for saying that lol but I would still like to know where it is :smile:
darkeneddreams
Where is that? I LOVE IT. hmm.. I feel a little creepy for saying that lol but I would still like to know where it is :smile:

It's actually an abandoned mental asylum in Gartloch, Glasgow. It is so creepy, gave me the shivers driving up to it. It's burnt out so you can see straight through it. The weirdest thing is that there are flats right next door people live in. I couldn't live next to that place!!!
Reply 1156
Glasgow is a mental asylum :P
Magnanimity
It's actually an abandoned mental asylum in Gartloch, Glasgow. It is so creepy, gave me the shivers driving up to it. It's burnt out so you can see straight through it. The weirdest thing is that there are flats right next door people live in. I couldn't live next to that place!!!

You got any more pics? Like inside it?

Also do you have a flickr account? :biggrin:

There's Beelitz-Heilstätten Sanatorium, which reminds me of that place. That's so creepy its unreal.
See pic :smile:
Reply 1158
mdcrisp2000
I'd say this is up there with my best:

This is amazing :love: I live so close to the beach that I feel I should make use of it as far as photography is concerned, I don't really know what to do though. I'm still a bit of a newbie to it all, boo.
Me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending