The Student Room Group

Higher Resources

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Golferjamie
I'm hoping to become a maths teacher in Scotland and I was hoping that someone could post the papers, with answers, I am missing.

Here they are:
Standard Grade: Anything Pre-1991
Higher: 2005
1888 paper 1
1987 paper 2
Anything pre-1987
Advanced Higher: Anything pre-2003

(Any format - Barr rtf- will be fine. However, I would prefer PDF.

Cheers.

AH 2002: http://www.scribd.com/doc/25383327/2002-AH-Maths
Reply 61
Kelz_26
Guess what I just found? A 250 page set of notes with examples for the entire AH Maths course! BUT.... It is £64.50!! It has to be the school who buy it and they can have as many copies as they want! But I am the only one in the class so they wouldn't buy that just for me. It would be so useful!

Your teacher will probably have Scholar books that cover the 3 units, our class had a box of them and we got them free if we wanted them. :biggrin:
Reply 62
xCBRx
Your teacher will probably have Scholar books that cover the 3 units, our class had a box of them and we got them free if we wanted them. :biggrin:

Are they good?
Reply 63
Kelz_26
Are they good?

I never got them so I don't know. I just used the teacher's notes.
Kelz_26
Are they good?

They are
Reply 65
Meteorshower
They are

I will ask about them then. I don't think the biology ones are that good. I use the BrightRED book for it but the maths one is not being published until December.
Reply 66
If anyone has a copy of the Teejay AH maths notes they don't need anymore, I would pay them for it! :p: Lol.
Kelz_26
I will ask about them then. I don't think the biology ones are that good. I use the BrightRED book for it but the maths one is not being published until December.

They are good for maths, physics and chemistry - that's all I can vouch for.
Reply 69
Kelz_26
It just keeps saying this account has been suspended for non-payment when I click on the graeme high links!

:s-smilie:
Reply 70
LuhLah
:s-smilie:

Is it just me?
Reply 71
Me too im getting the same message!
Reply 72
garlicbreadman
On the HSN notes, why aren't there any PPAs on unit 1?

And is there 9 in total?

There aren't any Unit 1 PPAs as these are the PPAs that your practical marks are based on. These were on the site originally but were removed after a request from the SQA. And yes, IIRC, there are 9 PPAs in total; 3 for each unit.
Reply 73
Babb_zz
x

Kelz_26
Is it just me?

Works fine for me :s-smilie:
Reply 74

This seems to be a dead link? :s-smilie:
Reply 75
Right, I think that's the original post up to speed with everything that's been posted since the last time it was updated.

LuhLah
x
I've just quoted your entire post for ease and pasted it in the original post. Hope you don't mind :smile:

Edit: can someone please report one of these posts that I've made and ask them to be merged before I get into trouble lol. Sorry mods!
Hey

Does anyone know where you can get past papers from 2006 or before??

Im looking for maths, geography, history, english and physics

I know about the sqa website so please dont just mention that and my teachers dont let us take old past papers home. So plaese could you give me some websites

Thanks in advance!!!!
Sorry but you will not find older past papers from the net anywhere, trust me i have done everything to try and find it , and it didnt work, try buying them off amazon individually , they are much chaper and go for the ones that are £0.01 p . Thats what i did and ended up saving mega BUCKS and i mean loads of money!!!If you are not willing to put the effort and most importantly the cash into you education , you will certiannatley not do well :smile:
What resources does your school have? I know my school's Moodle page has Physics past papers but unfortunately they are password protected and I don't know the password, we were automatically enrolled. It's worth enquiring at school anyway.

Highly recommended. These were my only resources for Listening (self-taught) and I got 34/40.

Quick Reply

Latest