The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spyrocoupe
well at sussex, it's about globalisation, military conflicts, inequalities in the north and south, the UN... i really didn't want to study britain's political history haha.
what about american studies? all i know is my cousin lived in argentina for a year because of her course :smile:

Oh cool! It's all sorts, like history, literature, politics and things like that:smile: Yeah at Sussex you get the 3rd year abroad which is awesome :biggrin:
Original post by hannah60000
Oh cool animals :biggrin: Mine was at Reuters, pretty cool but not to interactive :redface: unlike being at a vet I expect?

Mine is interactive at times, whilst very passive at others... during small animal clinics; I stand and watch consultations.. very passive. Whilst out on farms, I'm quite active, injecting cattle etc... and yes I have put my hand up a cow :tongue:

Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Just realised you've firmed Nottingham! So have I! Which accommodation have you applied for? :smile:

Standard ensuite :biggrin: What accommodation did you go for?

Are you on the main campus? I'm on Sutton Bonington :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
In exactly 720 hours time we will all be shi*ting ourselves.
Original post by Angry cucumber

Standard ensuite :biggrin: What accommodation did you go for?

Are you on the main campus? I'm on Sutton Bonington :smile:

I'm going to be in SPC - I wanted self catered. I'm studying Computer Science hopefully, so I'll be based at Jubilee Campus!

Hopefully we'll see each other around regardless of location! :biggrin:
17 in 20 mins
Tomorrow the mark schemes for my exams will probably found somewhere in tsr so I may get a rough estimate of what to expect in 700 something hours.. Yet still not completely freaking out..sure will set in....on a lighter note just watched an amazing documentary on bbc1; usain bolt: fastest man alive :smile:
Counting down my birthday on Tsr and Black Ops :frown:
I'm 17!!!!!
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
Original post by Miracle Day
I'm 17!!!!!
Reply 2949
I already feel sick thinking about grades! :puke: ...Why would any sane person want to count the days down?!
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm 17!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :birthday:
Reply 2951
I'm 17!!!!!

Happy Birthday :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Pronk
I already feel sick thinking about grades! :puke: ...Why would sane person want to count the days down?!

Tomorrow after having my braces off all the excitement will leave my life and it's just a straight countdown to results!
Reply 2953
Tomorrow after having my braces off all the excitement will leave my life and it's just a straight countdown to results!

I have no idea why I even looked at this thread.
It makes me want to shoot myself :facepalm2:
I've got retainers which I've had for 5 years now. These are my second ones and they are falling apart. I personally don't think they do much after this time but apparently your teeth aren't fixed till you in your early 20s :angry:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Im thinking of asking for a perm retainer on the Nhs tbh.
woo my counter has gone below a month!
:puke:
Original post by foolscap
woo my counter has gone below a month!

:eek3:

summer y u go so quick?! :K:
Morning guys :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT18i

Latest