The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth univeristy students!!!

Hiya anyone starting at bournemouth univeristy? just got into lyme regis houseing anyone else? :biggrin::biggrin: excited much

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, I'm gonna start my Tourism Study this Sept, but haven't got any housing yet.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Got a couple of mates going down there.
Reply 3
Original post by eddboyred
Hiya anyone starting at bournemouth univeristy? just got into lyme regis houseing anyone else? :biggrin::biggrin: excited much

WHen did you apply for accommodation ??
Reply 4

Hey ya, I'm coming BU this year too, I applied for Lyme Regis on moday, when did you apply and how log did you have to wait?
Reply 5
I applied about 2 weeks ago cus i was doing a btec so i knew my results ages ago and just sent them to the university. and about a week so not that long. it tells you it all on the site. glad i got mine in before the a level students though x
Reply 6
I applied about 2 weeks ago cus i was doing a btec so i knew my results ages ago and just sent them to the university. and about a week so not that long. it tells you it all on the site. glad i got mine in before the a level students though x

Site ?? What site is this ???,... did you get a comfirmation email or anything form them when you sent your application off ??
Reply 7
go on the university's site and click facilities and then accomodation.look at the one you would like to go to then on the side it says apply so you apply. and yes within a few days you get a confirmation email saying they are reviewing your accomodation form and that they will be back to you within a week. to save you time heres the link http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/accommodation/ x
Reply 8
I got my unconditional offer for September starting Law.. Ive applied for Dorchester House halls although they're much more expensive :/
Reply 9

heya!
got into Lyme Regis as well!! :biggrin:D
Reply 10
might be roomies then :biggrin: what you guna be doing? x
Reply 11
might be roomies then :biggrin: what you guna be doing? x

Im doing TV Production course. what about u?? :biggrin:
what's ur room number?
x
Reply 12
business management, i dont know how they expect people to pay tht massive deposit and the other thing before getting any maintence loans etc :L,
Reply 13
business management, i dont know how they expect people to pay tht massive deposit and the other thing before getting any maintence loans etc :L,

I know right, I just got my offer yesterday and I was so excited until I saw how much I had to pay. The letter said I have 10 to pay and send back everything but when I called ask bu students To ask for some advice they said to pay it myself without student finance and that I have 5 days to send back everything. I was like ...O.o shet... I just cut my time in half.

Anyways what's your room number.
Reply 14
i know 10 days is a ****ing joke im having to get a student bank account so i can use the overdraft its actually a piss take, so yet moreeeeeeeeeee money to pay back. its interest free though so i guess tht is good. and are you in lyme regis to? and in the 30s what bout u?
Reply 15
i know 10 days is a ****ing joke im having to get a student bank account so i can use the overdraft its actually a piss take, so yet moreeeeeeeeeee money to pay back. its interest free though so i guess tht is good. and are you in lyme regis to? and in the 30s what bout u?

Oooh, I should have done that instead, my mum insisted I borrow money from her which made me sad because I feel bad about borrowing so much money from her. At least after I pay her back I know to start saving up straight away for housing next year. :smile: when u say ur In the 30s I'm guessing your talking about you room, so I'm in the 100s... U now what...101 but I Won't say the letter.:biggrin:
Reply 16
lucky i wish i could be in the higher rooms, the higher the beter
Reply 17
Wait is that how it works. So does that mean I'm like mear the top of the building or does it mean that my room will be a decent size?
Reply 18
just means ul be higher up lol they would tell u if u had a bigger room cus ud be paying more
Has everyone who has applied for accommodation already received their results? I thought you couldn't do it until the 16th?

Quick Reply

Latest