The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Grades need for Bristol?

Alright, I was looking around for information regarding what grades a required for Bristol. I know offers vary but regarding saw biology/biochemistry/history with AABBC at a-s with 1A* 4A 3B 1C would be adequate for Bristol or should I reconsider?

Thank you :smile:

I see the typo in the title :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Yes i think so ..

I hav an offer for accounting & finance at AAB :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
boodeny
Yes i think so ..

I hav an offer for accounting & finance at AAB :smile:

Nice, good job. If you don't mind me asking, what gcse grades did you get?
Reply 3
didnt do particuallry good tbh

2 A*
1 A
3 B
3 C

I think bristol look alot at your As grades more than anything, youll havem uch more chance with BBB and predicted ABB than CCC and predicted AAA imho

and make sure ur personal statement is goood :wink:
I have an offer for dentistry which is a competitive course and my grades aren't outstanding. Stats r in my profile.
Make a good personal statement n try to get work exp.
Good luck
Reply 5
azn-wonder91
I have an offer for dentistry which is a competitive course and my grades aren't outstanding. Stats r in my profile.
Make a good personal statement n try to get work exp.
Good luck

yea good shout on teh work experience, really shows commitment like and its invaluable!
Reply 6
triiden
Alright, I was looking around for information regarding what grades a required for Bristol. I know offers vary but regarding saw biology/biochemistry/history with AABBC at a-s with 1A* 4A 3B 1C would be adequate for Bristol or should I reconsider?

Thank you :smile:

I see the typo in the title :s-smilie:

For biology this year there were more applicants with AAA predictions than places, so even though the actual offer given was ABB or AAB, the admin office only passed applications with AAA predictions (or those with extenuating circumstances / something really mindblowing in their application) to the admissions officers (who are actually academics). So while you DO meet the criteria, if the cohort applying next year is similar you may find yourself not even considered.

Latest

Trending

Trending