The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Annoying-Mouse

Spoiler

Is this in the new following episodes? :erm:
Mist786
Is this in the new following episodes? :erm:

Nope. From season 3, it wasn't part of the episode, it was from 'gag real'. It was an extended version/deleted scene.
Reply 262
Annoying-Mouse
Nope. From season 3, it wasn't part of the episode, it was from 'gag real'. It was an extended version/deleted scene.

Which episode?
Mist786
Which episode?

3rd episode (Third wheel).
Reply 264
I'm undecided on the newest episode. It felt a little bit forced and too much like season 5 :sigh:
I just watched it :p:

meskell
I'm undecided on the newest episode. It felt a little bit forced and too much like season 5 :sigh:

Too early to really form a proper opinion, however it was promising. The episode had me laughing out loud on a number of occsassions which hardly any of the episodes in season five did.
High six :teeth:

I don't even know why I like this show, it's not that funny :facepalm2:
:rofl:Bot...but thisepisode wasnt thaaat great..was epic when the gils kissed though :perv:
I want to know more about the S.S. Dibs... :moon:
Reply 269
I thought the episode was great, had everything aspect I love about the show.

Colbert
High six :teeth:

I don't even know why I like this show, it's not that funny :facepalm2:

It's not supposed to be funny all the time, it's like scrubs or friends. Its a nice show to watch with funny bits in it.
GunnerMT

It's not supposed to be funny all the time, it's like scrubs or friends. Its a nice show to watch with funny bits in it.

As a sitcom I expect it to have underlying comedy running throughout the episode, but this barely had that. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of the show but I would never put it in the same class as Friends. Scrubs is awful and should never be considered a comedy though :puke:
I want to join
Reply 272
Never seen this show but have heard a lot about it. May consider renting first series to give it a whirl.
RNBen
Never seen this show but have heard a lot about it. May consider renting first series to give it a whirl.

First two seasons are the best IMO. Series three has it's good bits as well.
Did anyone watch the latest one last night? So emotional at times. :cry2:
I'm going to watch it now! I'll be back........ :p:
Reply 276
Barney should have looked at the paper :sad:
Reply 277
The show is seriously going down hill. Loved the first seasons, and it still makes me laugh (6x1 was cracking) but it has lost the plot. It looks like the writers have lost direction, characters don't evolve, they get stuck, they become a bit repetitive, there's no coherence between episodes... I don't know but it's a shame because judging the first seasons I thought that we could be witnessing something as good as Friends (or even better) but it just lacks something.

Anyway as for the poll, there should be included the girl at the end of The real sexless innkeeper episode, she comes out of Ted's room and say "are you not coming back?" while she's wearing an unbuttoned shirt. I know there have been a lot of extras are incredibly hot but I can safely say that she has been the pretties and sexiest of them all. Those legs... :sogood:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 278
I had to :frown: . Better to watch her in full motion though

Latest episode was brilliant. It gave us an insight into a whole other side Barney, however still made me laugh. My stomache was hurting when Barney was singing along on the piano! :p:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest