The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland Offers

Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone knows when Sunderland respond to offers?
I haven't even had an acknowledgement off them yet!

Scroll to see replies

I've applied for Pharmacy at Sunderland, haven't had any acknowledgement as of yet :frown:
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah it sucks doesn't it :/ Ah well hopefully we get some acknowledgment soon :biggrin:
Original post by MattyC93
Yeah it sucks doesn't it :/ Ah well hopefully we get some acknowledgment soon :biggrin:

I do hope so! :smile: Do you mind me asking which course you've applied to?
Reply 4
Original post by onceuponatime.
I do hope so! :smile: Do you mind me asking which course you've applied to?

Pharmacy too :biggrin:
Reply 5
I haven't heard back either. I was starting to get worried considering all the other places I've applied to have responded....
Reply 6
i have an acknowledgement off them, no response though, and i don't know anyone else who has.

in my case, their response doesn't matter due to other uni's giving me offers.

But i want to know so that i can reply to Uni's and get the accommodation ball rolling,
Reply 7
Applied for computer forensics and got an acknowledgement the next day, no offer/rejection yet though :biggrin:

Edit: Yay offer!
(edited 13 years ago)
Got a conditional offer from Sunderland for Pharmacy today :biggrin:
Reply 9
Conditional offer from Sunderland for Journalism, looks like they sent everyone offers today :smile:
Well done on your offers :wink:

I've applied for physiological sciences here, but no reply yet.

Does Sunderland send acknowledgements?
x
Reply 11
Original post by Hayley-Anne

x

I had an email literally 30 mins later, what was quite good as i was in tesco and got an email from ucas and wanted to know what had been changed. Then Sunderland emailed me:smile:
Original post by Hayley-Anne

x

I didn't receive any acknowledgement from Sunderland, but I know some people did get an email through soon after sending their application.
Reply 13
Original post by TheLloyd
Conditional offer from Sunderland for Journalism, looks like they sent everyone offers today :smile:

What kind of journalism?

I done Broadcast Journalism at Sunderland university. Average course. But Sunderlands great. (and i'm a Newcastle fan).
Reply 14
Original post by Vintage
What kind of journalism?

I done Broadcast Journalism at Sunderland university. Average course. But Sunderlands great. (and i'm a Newcastle fan).

Normal journalism, i decided i would rather get a broad knowledge of journalism than doing a more focused course.

Is the uni good?
my dad went in 94' and again in 2007, said it was a good uni.

I am just stuck between Sunderland and Huddersfield at the moment.
Reply 15
I went for 3 years till may 09. Course was a shambles to be honest. but it was the first year that course had ever been ran. I've been told its improved alot the past couple of years.

Uni itself is good. The city is brilliant. i made some brilliant mates etc. If you play a sport. join the university sports team. I joined the footy team and met most of my mates through that. Its such a laugh.

If theres anything you need to know give me a shout.
Reply 16
Woo I got an offer from Sunderland for Pharmacy!
:biggrin:
Hi people... I applied to Sunderland for Design: Multimedia and Graphics and it has been one whole month now....I still haven't received an acknowledgement letter or an offer/rejection...

I'm beginning to think that they skipped me out :frown: .
Reply 18
Sunderland? :giggle:
Reply 19
Original post by HEDM22
Sunderland? :giggle:

What is wrong with Sunderland?

Edit: LOL Why did I get negged for this! :teehee:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest