The Student Room Group

IB Mathematics SL Past Papers

Note: I have finished my SL Maths course and will not be doing any past paper exchanges.

Please check out these websites for past exam papers:

http://knowles-math.wikispaces.com/SL+Past+Papers
http://www.xtremepapers.com/
http://freeexampapers.com/
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I have the papers you want... do you have the 2011 HL ones?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
No, sorry I don't... I only have SL papers. What do you have, specifically?
Reply 3
I would like to have

May 2011
- TZ1 P1 & P2
- TZ2 P1 & P2
- Respective Mark schemes
- TZ1 Subject Report

I have:

N08 papers
M06 papers
N05 papers
M05 papers

Let me know how to do the exchange.
Reply 4
I have:
May 2006 TZ1
Nov 2006 TZ0
Nov 2008 TZ0 paper 1

And their markschemes.

I really need the may 2011 papers and markschemes, I would appreciate it so much if we could exchange? Please let me know.

Thanks.
Reply 5
Hello, I am a new member. I have no SL Past Papers. Can someone donate some IB Mathematics SL Past Papers to me please? If not, exchange for some HL Past
Papers, if necessary.
guys come on, had nobody gone to freeexampapers.com????!!!
Original post by desy.kris
guys come on, had nobody gone to freeexampapers.com????!!!

I assume by this you want others to post papers here for you. But a quick visit to the site shows no maths papers whatsoever. So, if you have not posted what you have got why would you expect others to post for you?

Also, the IBO lawyers have already forced this site to remove all their papers, so it might be better to post to another site like XtremePapers, or Mediafire or Rapidshare. Though it's hard to know how long the stuff will stay there before the IBO set their trolls on it.
Original post by David Getling
I assume by this you want others to post papers here for you. But a quick visit to the site shows no maths papers whatsoever. So, if you have not posted what you have got why would you expect others to post for you?

Also, the IBO lawyers have already forced this site to remove all their papers, so it might be better to post to another site like XtremePapers, or Mediafire or Rapidshare. Though it's hard to know how long the stuff will stay there before the IBO set their trolls on it.

what do you mean?? no... I already have all the papers I want tbh. I'm not asking for past papers. (what made you think I asked for some???) I'm just telling everyone to go there to seek for papers because (almost) everything they ask for can be found there. go to that site, click IB, choose the subject you want, level, year and the paper, done! what's so difficult? it's a lot easier than waiting for people to download those papers, pretend that they have them and exchange for papers that can be found on the same site..... -____-
OK, but in post #2 you were asking about about the HL 2011.

Also, as I've said, the papers were removed from freeexampapers many months ago.

Also, as I've said, the papers were removed from freeexampapers many months ago.

for God's sake the papers are there and I've just downloaded a couple...
MATHS SL PAST PAPERS
oh and yea I said I wanted the 2011 papers but OBVIOUSLY no student has it...so I'm not asking from any of you here

if you can't even find the old papers that are everywhere on the net (and in the link I just posted) how can I expect you guys to have the new papers???
Reply 12
oh and yea I said I wanted the 2011 papers but OBVIOUSLY no student has it...so I'm not asking from any of you here

if you can't even find the old papers that are everywhere on the net (and in the link I just posted) how can I expect you guys to have the new papers???

Wow! Amazing, you found the link I found 2 years ago... You may have noticed that I have a stash of past papers already... Majority of which I have ALREADY downloaded from that site... Come on, this site has been floating around for a long time. But it doesn't haven't everything does it? For example, it doesn't have all the Timezones like 1 & 2 or 0 for every year.

Also, why are you bitter that I don't have the HL papers like you've asked before? Note that this thread is titled SL MATHS PAPERS. Should it be a surprise that I can't offer HL papers?

Also, I have the May 2011 papers.... like I've said in the very first post. You said you wanted the HL papers. "do you have the 2011 HL ones?"

Now if you'll excuse me, I have no time to deal with people like you. I've already contacted the people who have something substantial to offer (i.e. other people who have responded to this thread). Goodbye.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13

Thank you, David. You're a very sensible forum member.
wtf?! just FYI, I have all the papers you want. and if you can't offer me anything (from any subject) I'm not giving them to you.

PS. there are other websites from which you can find past papers and some of them are very famous. there are some that are not very famous but are (almost) complete but I'm not telling anyone this website.
Aha, now I see what the problem is. And I can help others get at some more of the papers. Desy, you are correct the papers are still there, but the links from the page above which offers Higher, Resources, and Standard is broken: and this is how most people would navigate to what they want. However, if one adds Higher, Resources or Standard to the end of the URL then this takes you to the right page.

The same kind of trick seems to work for other subjects too, and for individual papers where the link does nothing. Hopefully this will help people get what they need.
(edited 12 years ago)
the links from the page above which offers Higher, Resources, and Standard is broken

you mean when you go to the website and after choosing the subject? no it's not broken, the website works perfectly fine with me. maybe it's just your browser.
you mean when you go to the website and after choosing the subject? no it's not broken, the website works perfectly fine with me. maybe it's just your browser.

Yes, you are right. It's a really weird problem that happens in both Firefox and Chrome, and under both Windows and Linux.

The solution is incredibly simple (though it's just taken me hours to find). Just increase the magnification of the page and all the links work.

Thanks for posting the link as it helped me track down the problem. What's really strange is that everything used to work until about the time of the announcement about the lawyers being set on this site - quite a coincidence.

Anyway, I hope this helps others who might be having the same problem. I don't need the papers myself, but I can once again recommend this site to my students:smile:
Why are we exchanging papers on here, how come that's not the case with A level students?

Does IBO not like the use of past papers?
Reply 19
wtf?! just FYI, I have all the papers you want. and if you can't offer me anything (from any subject) I'm not giving them to you.

PS. there are other websites from which you can find past papers and some of them are very famous. there are some that are not very famous but are (almost) complete but I'm not telling anyone this website.

Don't worry, I have already found the papers from M06 and N06 sessions.

Quick Reply