The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Thought it would be good to have this thread now, since some have finished all their exams and also to motivate me through the rest of mine. :colondollar: So how do you think you have all done? Discuss everything here. Good luck everyone. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If anyone is lacking motivation during their exams. :smile:

Spoiler

And Good Luck !
Reply 2
Original post by 1platinum
Thought it would be good to have this thread now, since some have finished all their exams and also to motivate me through the rest of mine. :colondollar: So how do you think you have all done? Discuss everything here. Good luck everyone. :smile:

:hello:
Did you have any exams today?
Reply 3
Original post by AmyLH
:hello:
Did you have any exams today?

Hey, how's it going? Yes I had Mechanics and it was a fail. :frown: I swear it was so much harder than the past exam papers. Oh well I will have to pick myself up and prepare for next week's exams.

On the bright side, two exams down and three to go! :smile:
Reply 4
Hey, how's it going? Yes I had Mechanics and it was a fail. :frown: I swear it was so much harder than the past exam papers. Oh well I will have to pick myself up and prepare for next week's exams.

I'm well thanks, you? Aww I'm sure you did better than you thought! Chin up :smile:

:woo:
Reply 5
Original post by AmyLH
I'm well thanks, you? Aww I'm sure you did better than you thought! Chin up :smile:

:woo:

Well not so good after today but I will look towards next week now to finish my remaining exams and the agonizing wait until March.
Reply 6

Was this Edexcel? :console:

What did you find so difficult about it? The only question that was sort of slightly different was question 4 (the moments question).
I have 3 A2 exams left. :'(
Not much motivation tbh, but i got an offer last night so my motivation has improved!!

Good luck everyone!
I just finished my last exam today!! :biggrin:

I had 4 exams, and overall I think they went okayishly. Just have to wait till 8th March now because I have done all that I can now. :tongue: Good luck everyone if you still have exams left!
Reply 10
Original post by Silent--ly
Was this Edexcel? :console:

AQA. How was your paper?

Original post by brittanna
What did you find so difficult about it? The only question that was sort of slightly different was question 4 (the moments question).

Q4 wasn't about moments. :confused: Were you on a different exam board?

Original post by Jellybeany
Not much motivation tbh, but i got an offer last night so my motivation has improved!!

Good luck everyone!

Oh yeah I have three exams left too. :frown: Good luck with the rest of yours.

Original post by chocoholic_x
I just finished my last exam today!! :biggrin:

I had 4 exams, and overall I think they went okayishly. Just have to wait till 8th March now because I have done all that I can now. :tongue: Good luck everyone if you still have exams left!

Congratulations - hope they went ok for you. :smile:
AQA. How was your paper?

Q4 wasn't about moments. :confused: Were you on a different exam board?

Oh yeah I have three exams left too. :frown: Good luck with the rest of yours.

Congratulations - hope they went ok for you. :smile:

I'm talking about edexcel, which exam board are you on? And it may not have been question four, but there was a fairly difficult moments question in this paper (around question 4 or question 5).
Reply 12
I'm talking about edexcel, which exam board are you on? And it may not have been question four, but there was a fairly difficult moments question in this paper (around question 4 or question 5).

Oh ok I did the AQA paper.
I am so anxious about my Geography AS unit 1 result. I hope they have lowered the grade boundary or I am feeling a resit on its way!
Reply 14
Guys you probably shouldn't talk about today's M1 paper YET. I think we are advised to wait until 4:30am tomorrow to give everyone a chance to do it.

And I've done two exams so far, both went very well, so I'm looking forward to March...as it stands.
Reply 15

same, usually so good on them aswell
confident about my C1 results :u:

(it was edexel incase anyones interested:wink: , even though everyone said they found it hard:biggrin:)
edit: what's with the neg's, I don't deserve them; I worked hard for this exam guys.. :biggrin:
edit2:-7 neg :giggle: , can't wait to let everyone know I got an A in C1 march 8th (don't hate)
edit3: almost doubled the amount of negs :woo: 21 days left
edit 4: just over a week left!! :headbang: 13 extra negs since I last looked, and 2 extra +1 reps :wink:

FINAL UPDATE: I GOT AN....A! 84/90, quite surprised I was getting solid 90+ in past papers - still happy though :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by translucent
confident about my C1 results :u:

(it was edexel incase anyones interested:wink: , even though everyone said they found it hard:biggrin:)

C1 is a really nice module to get you into A Level maths!
Original post by Jellybeany

Good luck everyone!

Congrats! :smile: Where from?
Reply 19
Original post by battsa
Guys you probably shouldn't talk about today's M1 paper YET. I think we are advised to wait until 4:30am tomorrow to give everyone a chance to do it.

And I've done two exams so far, both went very well, so I'm looking forward to March...as it stands.

Everyone's posting about M1 in the Maths forum and it seems ok.

Quick Reply