The Student Room Group

Psychology!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have offers from Sussex, Reading, Sheffield, Lincoln and UEA, mostly for AAB, and I'm doing psychology, sociology and photography! So seems reasonably easy to get on a course- as long as I get the grades now :P

Got an admissions day this weekend at Sussex though, anyone else got one?
:smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Elizabethy
I have offers from Sussex, Reading, Sheffield, Lincoln and UEA, mostly for AAB, and I'm doing psychology, sociology and photography! So seems reasonably easy to get on a course- as long as I get the grades now :P

Got an admissions day this weekend at Sussex though, anyone else got one?

Wow well done I'd love to go to Sussex
Reply 22
Apply? :smile: Where are you thinking of going?
Reply 23
Can any one tell me if there are any chances of getting into bath for psychology if u dont get the predicted grades??? And what are the minimum entry requirements for Indian students in C.B.S.E context???
Reply 24
Hey!! If I dont get the predicted grades will the bath uni accept me on the basis of minimum requirements for psychology????
Reply 25
Original post by Mohitraje
Can any one tell me if there are any chances of getting into bath for psychology if u dont get the predicted grades??? And what are the minimum entry requirements for Indian students in C.B.S.E context???

Bath is one of the top courses in the country and is incredibly competitive to get a place. They are one of only a few places that ask for A*AA here, with Cambridge being one of the others. That means that the chances of them allowing access to people who have missed their grades is very low.

I don't understand the Indian system I'm afraid. You'd have to email the university or look on a qualifications comparisons site.

Good luck.

Reply 26
Original post by catoswyn
Bath is one of the top courses in the country and is incredibly competitive to get a place. They are one of only a few places that ask for A*AA here, with Cambridge being one of the others. That means that the chances of them allowing access to people who have missed their grades is very low.

I don't understand the Indian system I'm afraid. You'd have to email the university or look on a qualifications comparisons site.

Good luck.

Ohk!! Thanxx for that :smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest