The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Got my paper back looking for the mark scheme if anyone has access to it? :P
Anyone got the AQA Elmwood Press papers?
I would really appreciate it if someone could upload this paper + mark scheme for urgent revisional purposes, I know this is a challenging paper, its certainly challenging to find thats for sure!
Aqa by the way

Thanks.
(edited 12 years ago)
hi could someone please help me with core 4 OCR (not mei), paper jan 2008, question 7(ii) the answer is (Pi)/2 - Ln (root 2) but I got (pi)/2 - 2Ln(root 2) i need help because i don't know why in the answer there is no '2' in front of the 'Ln'. I've done this question 3 times over and still keeping getting the same answer, please can someone help me as to where i am going wrong.
Can I suggest that you go on the Maths Forum

Create a thread

and

Post the full question
Does anyone have the Edexcel M2 Jan 2012 Examiner's Report?

Thanks
:smile:
Original post by grimly
Could you possibly post or send me a link for the paper, seeing as it has been around a month after i was hoping you could issue it.

I want it too :smile:
Reply 667
Original post by OmnipotentOmelette
Does anyone have the Edexcel M2 Jan 2012 Examiner's Report?

Thanks
:smile:

They can be found, along with all the other 2012 Question Papers & Mark Schemes for Edexcel maths papers at:

mathspapers.co.uk

I believe it has recently been updated.
Reply 668
I am also after the question papers
Reply 669
I am looking for the OCR A Level Mathematics papers and mark schemes for the Jan 2012 sitting in the following modules:

M1

C2

C3

D1

FP1

D2

I would be really grateful if you have at least some of the papers and mark schemes listed above.

Thanks.
Reply 670
FP1. If you get any others can you let me know?
Reply 671
me 3
Reply 672
i mean 4
Reply 673
does anyone have the january 2012 ocr mei c1, c2 or s1 exams?!

I'm doing C1,,3,4 S1 and M1

Next month and month after :frown:

I'm on OCR (not mei)..
Reply 675
does anyone have to the mark schemes to the zigzag education edexcel fp2 topic tests? could you please send me them/post a link to them if you do? :smile:
:smile: hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could upload the Jan 2012 M1 OCR paper that we've sat. No one seemed to had it months ago so I'm guessing someone can possibly upload it now. :smile:
thank you very much from ::biggrin:
Reply 677
Yup I do lemme noe when u want it
Reply 678
I have decided to re upload the papers again. I think the mocks are over by now. Btw i dnt have the mark schemes.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 679
Original post by aisha2568
Hi everyone

For those who are doing ocr mei here are the papers C1 C2 AND S1

Btw i need help on c2 the question is on january 2008 paper q11 part 3. I really need help with i would really appreciate it thank you

hi could you please tell me where you got these papers from?
i'm struggling to find ocr economics jan 2012 papers?

Latest