The Student Room Group

Most annoying thing people do at University?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by pshewitt1
putting gravy granules in people shower heads is not funny -_-

Are you sure? 'Cause that sounds pretty fuiny :tongue:
Reply 501
I heard one student mention how they got revenge on their housemates after someone drank their milk. Not knowing who the culprit was, they decided to urinate in the communal shower gel, ensuring everyone else in the house got a nice hairful of pee. :s-smilie:

I don't know about you, but if I were sharing a house and found out I was collateral damage from using urine-infested shower gel because someone else drank someone else's milk and ticked them off, I'd be tempted to go a bit further than merely kicking out the culprit.
Original post by Mequa
I heard one student mention how they got revenge on their housemates after someone drank their milk. Not knowing who the culprit was, they decided to urinate in the communal shower gel, ensuring everyone else in the house got a nice hairful of pee. :s-smilie:

I don't know about you, but if I were sharing a house and found out I was collateral damage from using urine-infested shower gel because someone else drank someone else's milk and ticked them off, I'd be tempted to go a bit further than merely kicking out the culprit.

How disgusting. So glad I had an en suite.
Original post by Mequa

That's retarded.
People who turn up for lectures then talk all the way through them, but since it's already started you can't get up and move :rolleyes:

Also when the lecture hall is practically empty yet people still climb over you so they can sit in your row :s-smilie:
Also STUDENT ELECTIONS. Apparently you're supposed to suddenly care about them when you turn up to uni one day and the whole place is decked out with banners and thousands of leaflets that just end up littering the place, then you can't get to tutorials and stuff because so many people are trying to stop you to talk about them. :facepalm2:
Reply 506
People who come to every single lecture and make sure they are talking every single second of it. Seriously, if you don't want to listen go drink some coffee.

The kind of people who make sure to tell everyone how much they didn't study. Like it's some kind of virtue to not study. This happens mostly AFTER they did their exams (nice way to cushion their failures).
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Also STUDENT ELECTIONS. Apparently you're supposed to suddenly care about them when you turn up to uni one day and the whole place is decked out with banners and thousands of leaflets that just end up littering the place, then you can't get to tutorials and stuff because so many people are trying to stop you to talk about them. :facepalm2:

haha true that's so annoying. it's like "err where have you been the past year, why should I suddenly know who you are and what you do" :P
Reply 508
Original post by badumdumtscht
That's retarded.

Hah, I see now why that was negged.
Reply 509
Original post by thelooby94
Which uni do you go to? :colondollar:

Haha, Canterbury Christ Church! Beware though, i'm bringing my baseball bat with me this time! :smile:
Original post by OU Student
How disgusting. So glad I had an en suite.

*awaits some TSR idiot to defend peeing in communal shower gel because "It's sterile!!11!1!"*

It doesn't matter, this is why I had an ensuite as well - I don't want fluids that have come out of someone's cock in my hair :s-smilie:
I always get annoyed by the students who have part time jobs and feel like they have to remind everyone they have one to prove how hard working and hard up they are.
Reply 512
People who leave there computers unattended in the library for ages, when there are no other free. If you're going to leave the computer for such a long time, log off and let someone else use it!!!!!
when i go to my library to do some work and suddenely i hear someone talking...so i assume theyre next to me.

As it turns out theyre the other side of the library and feel the need to talk as loudly as they can and project their voice so everyone else has to suffer.

Or people who talk reallly loudly on the phone in the library.
Original post by Mequa

:afraid:

This thread is scaring me.
Reply 515
Having to drink out of saucepans/jugs/bowls/egg cups because one housemate is hoarding all the glasses/mugs :colonhash:
Reply 516
Food thieves. I had to buy my own fridge because there's always one of these bastards per house.

People coughing during lectures.
Medics who are being rather quiet and not engaging socially. I want to see medical students who can hold a conversation.

Healthy eaters, lovely people but there's always something shameful about eating my own cooked dinner beside these people

Nah, in reality the only problems I've had have been security at my halls. Plus the odd dirty housemate (in both ways)
Original post by Mequa

If it was spontaneous and I had time to shower again I probably wouldn't mind, but collateral damage = revenge time.
Reply 519
People who are annoying in the library... it's called a quick print pc. It's not a computer you can use to finish writing your essay. Knobs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending