The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2700
I'm failing my life, haven't started no revision yet. :frown: I have no eagerness.
Original post by Dougieowner
Hi everyone. Seems to like I just come and go from this thread... What's everyone up to this week? Since my last post, I still haven't started revision! I'm gonna start next week and hope everything's ok...

People tend to hate me for it, but I just never see much point in revision for GCSE :ahee:

I'll have to for science, but it's not really revision, considering I wasn't at the school for the lessons on the topics. Plus the revision we do in class, I suppose.
Original post by MangoFreak
People tend to hate me for it, but I just never see much point in revision for GCSE :ahee:

I'll have to for science, but it's not really revision, considering I wasn't at the school for the lessons on the topics. Plus the revision we do in class, I suppose.

same :L
Hey Year 10's, how's life? :biggrin:
Reply 2704
I need to learn 21 case study's in Geography. Its a joke. So much to learn for the exam and literally anything could pop up. For example, on a practice paper we got asked what Weather was and It was just like, erm.. well..
Reply 2705
Got my exam timetable... This is what I got:
15th of May: Portuguese Speaking
23rd of May: Portuguese Reading
28th of May: Portuguese Listening (On my birthday)
30th of May: Portuguese Writing
11th of June: Maths Unit 2 Higher
12th of June: Biology Unit 1 Higher
15th of June: Chemistry Unit 1 Higher
20th of June: Physics Unit 1 Higher

Yay.....
my exam timetable :frown:
- may 21st ... spanish listening
- may 24th ... English lit Unit 2B ( blood brothers & lord of the flies )
- may 25th ... spanish reading
- June 11th ... maths linear ( non calculator)
- June 12th ... Biology Unit 1
- June 13th ... maths linear ( calculator)
- June 15th ... Chemistry Unit 1
- June 25th ... Human Health and Physiology

ALL higher tier :/ ... and i need to get A's or above in all except spanish ( where i will except a B ) .... on a extra note today i found out i got an A* on my human health snd physiology ISA :biggrin: ... so happy xD :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2707
Original post by techno836
my exam timetable :frown:
- may 21st ... spanish listening
- may 24th ... English lit Unit 2B ( blood brothers & lord of the flies )
- may 25th ... spanish reading
- June 11th ... maths linear ( non calculator)
- June 12th ... Biology Unit 1
- June 13th ... maths linear ( calculator)
- June 15th ... Chemistry Unit 1
- June 25th ... Human Health and Physiology

ALL higher tier :/ ... and i need to get A's or above in all except spanish ( where i will except a B ) .... on a extra note today i found out i got an A* on my human health snd physiology ISA :biggrin: ... so happy xD :biggrin: :biggrin:

No physics?
Original post by Mr.Nor
No physics?

nope ... we are only doing two exams in year 10 and unit 1 in bio and chemistry

then next year we are doing all 3 ISA's Unit 2 & 3 bio and chemistry and 1,2 & 3 physics ............ :'(
Reply 2709
Original post by techno836
nope ... we are only doing two exams in year 10 and unit 1 in bio and chemistry

then next year we are doing all 3 ISA's Unit 2 & 3 bio and chemistry and 1,2 & 3 physics ............ :'(

Oh.... ok :smile:
Original post by Saleemadat
I hope you learn something from work experience. I had to do some case studies for businesses eg Tesco and Dove. :biggrin:

I got 100% for work experience and my teacher said that I should work with young children but I wasn't really planning too so I don't know what to do.
Seeing the Avengers tomorrow. Should be good :awesome:
Original post by MangoFreak
Seeing the Avengers tomorrow. Should be good :awesome:

Have you done/are you doing work experience.On my work experience at a primary school I learnt how to use the photocopier,created classroom displays,commented on peoples reading and worked with small groups.I am really pleased I got full marks for the work experience.
Original post by Dalek1099
Have you done/are you doing work experience.On my work experience at a primary school I learnt how to use the photocopier,created classroom displays,commented on peoples reading and worked with small groups.I am really pleased I got full marks for the work experience.

Nah, my school doesn't do it, but well done on getting full marks.

There's not much point in doing work experience in a small town in the middle of nowhere.
Mighty quiet round here! :O
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Mighty quiet round here! :O

ikr, lol i've been waiting for the right post so i could quote and join the convo again.. it just hasnt happened yet.. :frown:
Original post by jennifer.tariah
ikr, lol i've been waiting for the right post so i could quote and join the convo again.. it just hasnt happened yet.. :frown:
How's the weather where you are? :tongue:
Original post by jennifer.tariah

Awh! You're not restricted to just one thread you know :biggrin:
Well I've been out all day... :emo: so normal.

Saw the Avengers though :awesome:
Reply 2719
Working in a primary school for work experience so excited!

Latest