The Student Room Group

Why did God choose to give women all the pain? Does he really hate us that much?

Why did God choose to give WOMEN all the pain from child birth, periods, he made us physically weaker, its more than 95% of people who get raped and sexually exploitated and sold as sex slaves are women. And do not give me the reason about Eve eating the apple because female animals have to go through child birth too and they didn't eat the apple.

Scroll to see replies

so.true.
i can't even think in any ways how men get it worse off than us!
they get better jobs, pay less on insurance, don't have to feel vulnerable walking alone at night in the dark etc etc
women live longer though so hey that's a gud'n right
Original post by Laura1234567890
so.true.
i can't even think in any ways how men get it worse off than us!
they get better jobs, pay less on insurance, don't have to feel vulnerable walking alone at night in the dark etc etc
women live longer though so hey that's a gud'n right

Live longer = suffer more pain while being alive.
Original post by Demothesis
at least you dont get liar sl00ts claming fake rape against your sex every day :smile:

Yes but justice comes. The man don't get arrested and when the real rape happens sometimes the judge takes the side of the rapist and the women doesn't even get justice. Also, that rarely happens. Real rape with women happens a million times a day in the world.
You get boobs too.

/thread
Original post by Drunk Punx
You get boobs too.

/thread

You get balls. If I kicked it roughly 15 times, I'm imagining you would end up in hospital by now.
Original post by Demothesis
I believe something akin to 80% of rape claims are found to be fake... says something about how honest the average woman is.

But your only 16 years old how could anyone expect a cute little kid like yourself to understand the world :smile:

I probably know more about sexual exploitation of women than you do.
Original post by hopingtobeadentist
You get balls. If I kicked it roughly 15 times, I'm imagining you would end up in hospital by now.

You wouldn't even get a kick in, trust me.

If you want an honest approach: women get pain, men have to deal with women whilst they're in pain.
Regardless of what you may think, nobody gets out unscathed. Ever.
You wouldn't even get a kick in, trust me.

If you want an honest approach: women get pain, men have to deal with women whilst they're in pain.
Regardless of what you may think, nobody gets out unscathed. Ever.

I would be able to kick you in your balls when I ever I wanted honestly. Don't think your that tough.

An of course but for men to deal with the pain its optional. For women to actually bare the pain is compulsory. We have no way out AT ALL.
I would be able to kick you in your balls when I ever I wanted honestly. Don't think your that tough.

An of course but for men to deal with the pain its optional. For women to actually bare the pain is compulsory. We have no way out AT ALL.

Optional? I know it's a redundant question, but have you ever tried to deal with an over-emotional and very irrational women who bleeds from her nethers for a whole week?

I somewhat doubt it. If you have a girlfriend (and you're a good boyfriend), then it's not optional in the slightest. It's just as compulsory. Besides, you can take the pill and **** to help even things out. No pill short of cyanide can block out the inane ramblings and irrational mood-swings of a bleeding woman.
Optional? I know it's a redundant question, but have you ever tried to deal with an over-emotional and very irrational women who bleeds from her nethers for a whole week?

I somewhat doubt it. If you have a girlfriend (and you're a good boyfriend), then it's not optional in the slightest. It's just as compulsory. Besides, you can take the pill and **** to help even things out. No pill short of cyanide can block out the inane ramblings and irrational mood-swings of a bleeding woman.

What do you do then? How do you comfort her or whatever?
What do you do then? How do you comfort her or whatever?

I don't. I run away :h:

Jesting aside, (going from memory concerning previous girlfriends) usually we do whatever she wants to do, followed by an argument about how I'm always wrong, which means in order to keep the peace I have to avoid using the word "bitch" despite it being the best and most practical word to use at the time, and instead tell her that yes, I am wrong and she is right (even when she's wrong and I am right).
I also have to avoid using the phrase "you're being irrational/emotional."
No scratch that, I have no avoid using any phrase that conveys the sense that she is somehow wrong or else I'll lose my testicles.

Playing up to someone like that, however, isn't the best way to continue a successful relationship, so eventually I get pissed off with her being a bitch and walk off before I tear her head off out of sheer frustration.

Help? There is no help. For the sake of the relationship I find it best to stay away, else I'll tear into her like there's no tomorrow. I simply run out of patience. As my mate would say, "god helps those who help themselves", and from my experience, women don't do enough to help themselves whilst they're on, and instead rely on me to do all the work (which I then get yelled at for doing wrong despite doing it exactly how I'm told.
"You're in a bit of pain? Have some paracetamol. Not enough? Quit whining and suck it up, I dropped a [insert heavy object] on my [insert body part] today and that hurts like ****. I have blood blisters, callouses, sunburn, bites from various kinds of flying insects, skin missing from fingers, and now, thanks to your incessant complaints about how I'm not being attentive enough despite the fact that I came home from work early just to pick you up a ****ING HOT WATER BOTTLE, I have a migraine too. Do you hear me complaining about it? No. You don't".

I've never had what can be classified as "a good experience" when it comes to dealing with women when they've got the decorators in, so my bitterness and short fuse concerning this, in my eyes, in entirely justified.
Doubtless you'll think otherwise seeing as, in this circumstance, you're taking on the role of "woman in pain who's boyfriend is currently yelling at me because I'm in pain", but still. I stand by my guns.

I have no problem being a woman's bitch for a few days whilst she's on her period, but god forbid she take the piss and think that she's the only one who's in pain. I suffer mental and emotional pain from the **** I've been put through at the hands of women who have communists in the funhouse, and all she has to suffer is a few cramps and a bit of blood. I know which I'd take any day.

Wow. I'm actually quite bitter. Huh. It's nice to talk about these things :h:
well in Islam, women don't have to pray when they're on their periods, so they get a week off from praying 5 times a day unlike men :wink: plus in Islam, the woman is entitled to her husbands wealth as well as hers, whereas the man is not allowed to have a penny of hers unless she lets him.
Reply 13

Jesting aside, (going from memory concerning previous girlfriends) usually we do whatever she wants to do, followed by an argument about how I'm always wrong, which means in order to keep the peace I have to avoid using the word "bitch" despite it being the best and most practical word to use at the time, and instead tell her that yes, I am wrong and she is right (even when she's wrong and I am right).
No scratch that, I have no avoid using any phrase that conveys the sense that she is somehow wrong or else I'll lose my testicles.

Playing up to someone like that, however, isn't the best way to continue a successful relationship, so eventually I get pissed off with her being a bitch and walk off before I tear her head off out of sheer frustration.

Help? There is no help. For the sake of the relationship I find it best to stay away, else I'll tear into her like there's no tomorrow. I simply run out of patience. As my mate would say, "god helps those who help themselves", and from my experience, women don't do enough to help themselves whilst they're on, and instead rely on me to do all the work (which I then get yelled at for doing wrong despite doing it exactly how I'm told.
"You're in a bit of pain? Have some paracetamol. Not enough? Quit whining and suck it up, I dropped a [insert heavy object] on my [insert body part] today and that hurts like ****. I have blood blisters, callouses, sunburn, bites from various kinds of flying insects, skin missing from fingers, and now, thanks to your incessant complaints about how I'm not being attentive enough despite the fact that I came home from work early just to pick you up a ****ING HOT WATER BOTTLE, I have a migraine too. Do you hear me complaining about it? No. You don't".

I've never had what can be classified as "a good experience" when it comes to dealing with women when they've got the decorators in, so my bitterness and short fuse concerning this, in my eyes, in entirely justified.
Doubtless you'll think otherwise seeing as, in this circumstance, you're taking on the role of "woman in pain who's boyfriend is currently yelling at me because I'm in pain", but still. I stand by my guns.

I have no problem being a woman's bitch for a few days whilst she's on her period, but god forbid she take the piss and think that she's the only one who's in pain. I suffer mental and emotional pain from the **** I've been put through at the hands of women who have communists in the funhouse, and all she has to suffer is a few cramps and a bit of blood. I know which I'd take any day.

I enjoyed reading this :smile:

LOOL you are funny. I am completely feminist but I have no objection of what you said. Maybe just because of the way you said it but oh well.

And would you rather give birth than go through a week of torment? I think not.
Original post by Jaidenh
I enjoyed reading this :smile:

Thanks. Welcome to "what it's like to be a man when your girlfriend is suffering from her monthly bleed" :h:

I should probably point out that I know that not every woman is as insufferable as my ex(s) (I'd quite happily kill myself if so), and although the above post wasn't exaggerated by any means, I know that if decent woman were attracted to me as opposed to psychos, dealing with them wouldn't be nearly as difficult nor stressful.
Original post by Indian_Princess
well in Islam, women don't have to pray when they're on their periods, so they get a week off from praying 5 times a day unlike men :wink: plus in Islam, the woman is entitled to her husbands wealth as well as hers, whereas the man is not allowed to have a penny of hers unless she lets him.

Your giving me two minor factors which doesn't justify anything. It doesn't equalize the things we have to go trough either. Come back when you have thought of a more reasonable and justified answer :biggrin:
LOOL you are funny. I am completely feminist but I have no objection of what you said. Maybe just because of the way you said it but oh well.

And would you rather give birth than go through a week of torment? I think not.

Look up.
I clarified something :yy:
Look up.
I clarified something :yy:

Repeat it for me?
Reply 19
Thanks. Welcome to "what it's like to be a man when your girlfriend is suffering from her monthly bleed" :h:

I should probably point out that I know that not every woman is as insufferable as my ex(s) (I'd quite happily kill myself if so), and although the above post wasn't exaggerated by any means, I know that if decent woman were attracted to me as opposed to psychos, dealing with them wouldn't be nearly as difficult nor stressful.

Aha!

I've never got a hot water bottle brOught to me :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest