The Student Room Group

Why did God choose to give women all the pain? Does he really hate us that much?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hopingtobeadentist
Repeat it for me?

Oh behave, I made a specific post for it. It's a post up or down from one of yours!

Mentions something about how not all women are like my ex's.
Original post by Jaidenh
Aha!

I've never got a hot water bottle brOught to me :frown:

I did it because I was feeling sorry for her (it hadn't exactly been a good week for her).

Wish I hadn't really, because it later got thrown at me... whilst it was full ¬__¬
Original post by Drunk Punx
I did it because I was feeling sorry for her (it hadn't exactly been a good week for her).

Wish I hadn't really, because it later got thrown at me... whilst it was full ¬__¬

LOOOL she is funny
Reply 23

Poor you
LOOOL she is funny

No, she's a whore (for reasons other than the water bottle fiasco, natch).

Original post by Jaidenh
Poor you

Eh, it almost missed. Almost...
Looking back I can see the funny side of it. People getting things thrown at them is always funny :h:
Reply 25

Looking back I can see the funny side of it. People getting things thrown at them is always funny :h:

Indeed haha

Well I know myself I am the anti-Christ when I'm on, so I lock myself in my room for a day or two away from the housemates
Your giving me two minor factors which doesn't justify anything. It doesn't equalize the things we have to go trough either. Come back when you have thought of a more reasonable and justified answer :biggrin:

well women and men are different and they have different hardships, it's not more favourable being either sex.
Original post by Indian_Princess
well women and men are different and they have different hardships, it's not more favourable being either sex.

Tell me one thing that equalizes women being raped, kidnapped and sold and used for sex AND giving birth/ period pains for men?

As I go back to my point: men have it easier. Therefore, I rest my case.

That doesn't make her a whore.
Original post by Laura1234567890
so.true.
i can't even think in any ways how men get it worse off than us!
they get better jobs, pay less on insurance, don't have to feel vulnerable walking alone at night in the dark etc etc
women live longer though so hey that's a gud'n right

Some guys do feel vulnerable walking certain places. Most guys wouldn;t walk home alone through Brixton or somewhere like that.
Tell me one thing that equalizes women being raped, kidnapped and sold and used for sex AND giving birth/ period pains for men?

As I go back to my point: men have it easier. Therefore, I rest my case.

It's just an obvious oversimplification and sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder. I could equally point you to horrendous things that happene equally to women and men, in equal proportion.
Original post by Chillaxer
It's just an obvious oversimplification and sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder. I could equally point you to horrendous things that happene equally to women and men, in equal proportion.

Ok go on...
Reply 32
I'm not sure if this is really advance level trolling or not.
That doesn't make her a whore.

I never said that it did. How did you get to that conclusion? :lolwut:
I even said that her being a whore is reliant on other reasons than what happened with the water bottle, so I'm going to assume that:
A) You're stupid.
B) You're trolling.
C) You have selective eyesight.
D) All of the above.
You took the apple, you brought it onto yourselves
Original post by Christofferz
You took the apple, you brought it onto yourselves

This is ridiculous. I clarified myself. Female animals did not eat the apple but still THEY are the ones who give birth. Think before you send me something stupid.
Reply 36
This is ridiculous. I clarified myself. Female animals did not eat the apple but still THEY are the ones who give birth. Think before you send me something stupid.

The girl who takes the bible as literal is telling someone else that something is stupid. That is rich

First of all, it's the bible... everything in it is ridiculous.
Second, women got the pain by childbirth, men got the pain from "a life of toil"...
Reply 38
Unfortunately, in the Garden of Eden, it was Eve who gave into temptation and ate the apple.

Then again you wouldn't know the pain of getting kicked in the *******s.
Reply 39
Why did God choose to give WOMEN all the pain from child birth, periods, he made us physically weaker, its more than 95% of people who get raped and sexually exploitated and sold as sex slaves are women. And do not give me the reason about Eve eating the apple because female animals have to go through child birth too and they didn't eat the apple.

All childs play compared to having to put up with women, which we men have to.

Quick Reply