The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: Time to Rate, the Last Thing Ye Ate!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Direct15
Have you tried the non-weight loss version tastes slightly better

Dominos pizza (spinach,sweetcorn,ham,pineapple,tomato,feta cheese) I am disgusted at my gluttony -2/10

Yet to have Tomato soup that isn't Gazpacho that I do like to be honest, I always try different versions again now and then they to see if somehow I'll magically be turned round to them..
Reply 801
Tescos Fresh Chicken and Bacon Pasta with some tomato pasta sauce, with some cheddar sprinkled over it. First time I've had pasta in AGES and damn this stuff is good! I used to have the 4 cheese one, but this trumps that by far! Or maybe it was just the pasta delight getting to me :biggrin: 8/10.

Also had a chocolate sugar waffle. So damn good with its little sugar crystals! 7/10. I shoulda heated it up!

Mango yoghurt big pot (bought from ASDA). Tasted just like mangos and it was low fat, it was like mango ice cream melted (which is a good thing). 8/10.
Waitrose Cafe mince pie.

PERFECT pastry, so buttery and crumbly. Nice sweet filling, not overfilled.
9/10 - I'm not going to give it a 10 because..actually, 10/10!
ham and cheese toasted panini. was bleugh, normally nice :frown:

2/10
AFTER EIGHTS.

PARTY IN MY MOUTH. :drools:
AFTER EIGHTS.

PARTY IN MY MOUTH. :drooling:
Reply 806
Honey on toast. Honey had gone hard so I microwaved it and ended up Accidentally adding wayyy more honey than I meant to onto my buttered toast. So not a bad thing. 9/10. Simple but SO good. It's been a while since I've had toast.
Sugar puffs 6/10 :P
Cup of tea 10/10 :P

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Reply 808
Golden Syrup Weetabix, in cold milk, plain - 5/10. Sadly disappointing.

Reeces Pieces - first time ever tried. Not as good as PB M&M's but as UK available alternatives, not bad at all - 7/10

Good flavour but woahhhh spicy. The bf would be loving it but I can't handle the spice, especially when eating the whole 150g bag in one go, as you obviously would. Addictive but somewhat painful. 7/10
Original post by TotoMimo
GALAXY RIPPLE SNACKSIZE! SO FREAKING GOOOOD!! Yuss.

I posted the full review and rating at "Toto Eats the World", but I can't post links due to being a DIRTY SPAMHOG.

Can I just say, I've just seen your reciew site and it's AMAZING!
you have such a great way of writing the reviews, :smile:

Anyway,
Food..
Love hearts 6/10 not enough pink/white ones but otherwise pretty standard fare.
Drink Cuppa Tea 7/10
Mmmmm
Reply 811
Swag, I'm superduper flattered!

*humbly bows*
001.jpg

Orange polenta cake at my local Tea rooms. Lovely! 8.5/10 :h:
Honeycomb flavour Club biscuit

Lovely balance of crunchy biscuit base, milk chocolate and honeycomb softness. Flavour was slightly too artificial for my liking, but what can you expect from a mass produced biscuit!?

8/10
Beetroot with a dash of vinegar and sprinkle of rock salt. Magic. 9 out of 10. Didn't expect it was just spur of the moment.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 815
Lasagne. 9/10

Why do I love Lasagne but hate spag bol when the ingredients are so similar?
Because of..BECHAMEL magic
'Oriental Rice Balls Snack Pack Sushi' i.e veggie sushi from M&S
A disappointing 5/10 i think. I was hoping to make veggie sushi a regular occurrence in my diet, and i love the way the come in little balls :smile: however, upon tasting these curious little creations i don't think i'll be having any more... 2 of the 4 varieties were perfectly edible but the remaining rice balls don't agree with my taste buds at all, making it only 50% satisfactory.
Special K cereal bar, chocolate and Raspberry. 8/10. In my top 10 of cereal bars. That familiar and nice Special K cereal bar oat formation, with additional dried raspberries pieces which gave a great aroma and taste but the texture was a little "stick in your teeth" - the chocolate coated bottom was darker than the regular milk chocolate bar and this gave a really nice flavour and contrasted the fruit addition well.
10/10 chicken curry, chips, lots of peas and onions, boiled rice, prawn crackers..
Chinese food is amazing.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply