The Student Room Group

First Time?!:/:L

Hey guys & gals!
I have been with my girlfriend for 5 months, she is 15 and I am 16. I really wanted to wait until she was 16 but I think she wants to have sex right now. She told me last night that she had condoms and is starting to go on the pill!

I am just freaking out. I mean, it's my first time, i am just worried!:-)
I am also very self-concious about my penis... it's about 4.3 inches when erect... Pathetic I know. So that freaks me out as well.

Well, she is sleeeping over at my house this weekend, and i think she will probably try and have sex. I don't know what to do! :-)

Help Please. :biggrin:
Reply 1
Wait until she's 16... I know it seems right now but just wait until you break up and she gets angry and starts talking blah blah... I know she won't mean it but it may come out that you slept with her at 15. Waiting until she's 16 just makes it a lot easier...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Hang on, did you not make a thread about this a few days ago? What happened to waiting until she was 16?
Something to think about. If you have sex with her while she is 15 she has the power to put you on the sex offenders list if you break up or do something else to displease her and she blabs.
Reply 4
It's not just the girl who has to be ready...

If you're not ready then don't do it. Everyone has the right to say no.
Reply 5
Is that really how it works in the UK, not being allowed to have sex if you are only separated by weeks or months? In Germany the minimum age is 14, yet if one of them is of age the other one has to be at least 16 (no 18+ to under 16 allowed).
Reply 6
Original post by Sir Fox
Is that really how it works in the UK, not being allowed to have sex if you are only separated by weeks or months? In Germany the minimum age is 14, yet if one of them is of age the other one has to be at least 16 (no 18+ to under 16 allowed).

That's such a simple law, why don't they do that here?
Reply 7
Original post by Sir Fox

I think i'm being thick, but i'm slightly confused.

So if the girl is 14, the guy has to be 16 at least?
Or if the guy is 14, the girl has to be at least 16?

But then if somebody is 18+, you can't be with anyone younger than 16?

And in answer to your question, yes. If you are under the age of 16 you are not, legally, permitted to have sex. It seems to work both ways but it also seems to be that the guys of 16+ who sleep with girls of 15- are the ones that get persecuted more.
Reply 8
Original post by elldeegee
I think i'm being thick, but i'm slightly confused.

So if the girl is 14, the guy has to be 16 at least?
Or if the guy is 14, the girl has to be at least 16?

But then if somebody is 18+, you can't be with anyone younger than 16?

And in answer to your question, yes. If you are under the age of 16 you are not, legally, permitted to have sex. It seems to work both ways but it also seems to be that the guys of 16+ who sleep with girls of 15- are the ones that get persecuted more.

What I wanted to say is that the absolute minimum age is 14 and no one aged 18 or more is allowed to have sex with someone who is younger than 16, i.e. "14 + 17 = allowed" but "15 + 19 = prohibited".

In fact after I researched it I found that what I stated was wrong. It is a little bit more complicated (well, it's Germany so it always is :colone:). The minimum age is 14, and 14 and 15 year old teens may have sex with anyone who is at least 14 years old and younger than 21. From 16 on you can sleep with anyone regardless of whether he is 25 or 267 (but again at least 14 years old).

In addition to that there are numerous regulations, for example in regard to that when it comes to sexual intercourse you are not allowed to take advantage of someone being younger than age X being in predicament etc. pp
Reply 9
In Switzerland it's even less complicated. Sex with persons under 16 is not allowed unless the age difference is not more than three years, i.e. 13 and 16 would be okay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending