The Student Room Group

Law Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3900
Original post by michael321

If I were you I would take bribes. Could be lucrative.

Good point, might have to set up an offshore bank account over the next couple of weeks :wink:
I am going to feel so smug with my unconditional offer on results day. I can sit and watch everyone else teetering on the brink of insanity :teehee:

I know, I know, I'm a sadistic bastard :biggrin:

+ 1. lol this forum is so uptight..can't see anything wrong with that post at all. Most people in the same position would feel the same.

Ah but I have spent a year working full time in an office for £5 an hour, getting up at 6am, so I think I have served my time.

Is that even legal?, my part time supermarket job paid £ 7.50, can't imagine being on 5 quid, but guess London is different.
(edited 11 years ago)
I am going to feel so smug with my unconditional offer on results day. I can sit and watch everyone else teetering on the brink of insanity :teehee:

I know, I know, I'm a sadistic bastard :biggrin:

Amazing
Original post by Tsunami2011

Is that even legal?

£4.98 - the 18-20 rate
£3.68 - the 16-17 rate
Original post by Tsunami2011
Is that even legal?, my part time supermarket job paid £ 7.50, can't imagine being on 5 quid, but guess London is different.

£7.50! I am extremely jealous.

In fairness I live at home so my outgoings are low.

Original post by nulli tertius
£4.98 - the 18-20 rate
£3.68 - the 16-17 rate

Alas this is true.
Reply 3905
did everyone get the e-mail from ucas about the change in their e-mail policy regarding uni confirmations?
Where can i go with a A*CCC ?
Reply 3907
Original post by nulli tertius
£4.98 - the 18-20 rate
£3.68 - the 16-17 rate

wow minimum wage is over £6 for anyone in jersey
So...who else is starting to panic yet? :lol:
Terrified!

:smile:
Leeds for Law.
I got my results today AAABC (Bio, Chem, Psych, History, Critical) Are these grades good enough to apply to these universities, please be honest:
Warwick
Newcastle
Oxford
Lancaster
Kent

I was 2 marks away from an A in history, do you think I would have a better chance if I remarked the paper? Or is it not worth it?
Original post by Alevelstudent1908
I got my results today AAABC (Bio, Chem, Psych, History, Critical) Are these grades good enough to apply to these universities, please be honest:
Warwick Newcastle Oxford Lancaster Kent

AS grades? Yes. Just put together a good PS and LNAT. And remember Oxford deadline is early.

Remark if you want, or else resit a module next term, or else continue to A2 and do a bit betterin those modules to compensate.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by mathsmusicfrench
AS grades? Yes. Just put together a good PS and LNAT. And remember Oxford deadline is early.

Remark if you want, or else resit a module next term, or else continue to A2 and do a bit betterin those modules to compensate.

Thanks for answering my question. PS is what i'm worried about. I think I will remark it, I would rather not resit it; so much to do this year! How did you do today, if you had any results?
Reply 3914
Offer for law from qmul and birmingham uni. Confused on which one to accrpt. Help please!
Reply 3915
Original post by rasare
Offer for law from qmul and birmingham uni. Confused on which one to accrpt. Help please!

qmul :smile:
Original post by rasare

Qmul !
Original post by rasare

Birmingham
Thanks for answering my question. PS is what i'm worried about. I think I will remark it, I would rather not resit it; so much to do this year! How did you do today, if you had any results?

I didn't, but thanks for asking. Start writing your PS now! It took me ages. YOu can always remark it and if it doesn't go up, then try and resit. Good luck with A2 year!
Reply 3919
Warwick
Newcastle
Oxford
Lancaster
Kent

I was 2 marks away from an A in history, do you think I would have a better chance if I remarked the paper? Or is it not worth it?

I applied to Newcastle with BBBDD at AS and i got in so yeah you will be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest