The Student Room Group

Vac Schemes 2012: The early bird catches the firm!

Scroll to see replies

so, looking at this forum it's not just me still waiting on pannone...how much longer are they going to keep us waiting for!?
Reply 3181
It's weird how Pannone seem to be offering places. I was offered a place about a month ago, but a friend of mine was offered a place about 3 months ago!
Reply 3182
Original post by hanban18
It's weird how Pannone seem to be offering places. I was offered a place about a month ago, but a friend of mine was offered a place about 3 months ago!

I was told they were looking at people who applied for June first. I still haven't heard though!
Anybody kind enough to share when the Walker Morris vac scheme starts? Is it first week of June? Second week?

As you can guess, I've not been invited. But I would like to stalk you all while you're there... :biggrin:
Reply 3184
Has anyone heard from Clarion or Glaisyers?
Reply 3185
Walker Morris Vac Scheme...

Anyone done this before? Advice, tips ect?

Many thanks!
rejection from Bristows
Reply 3187
Original post by MJNeil
Has anyone heard from Clarion or Glaisyers?

Just heard from Clarion = a yes for an interview... bit vague on dates though!
Reply 3188
Me too! Very vague on dates!! Do you think the second stage in August is a vacation scheme? I didn't realise there was an interview/assessment day. Their website says they carry out vacation schemes in June and July so I am a little confused.
Reply 3189
Original post by MJNeil
Me too! Very vague on dates!! Do you think the second stage in August is a vacation scheme? I didn't realise there was an interview/assessment day. Their website says they carry out vacation schemes in June and July so I am a little confused.

I know they previously interviewed for tc's using vac schemes but I'm guessing different this year. No idea what to expect?!
Don't know if anyone else is STILL waiting on pannone but i've sent them an email so will let you guys know what they say
Original post by hopeful0911
Don't know if anyone else is STILL waiting on pannone but i've sent them an email so will let you guys know what they say

They are apparently holding a small number of applications for further consideration and should finalise decisions in the next few days...
Reply 3192
Original post by cej
vac scheme offer from Burges Salmon :smile:

I just did the vac scheme there, when are you doing yours?
Original post by anony32
Walker Morris Vac Scheme...

Anyone done this before? Advice, tips ect?

Many thanks!

Did you receive your offer when you posted this?

And have you been yet? How did you find it, if you have? (I know some people started on the 18th.)
Reply 3194
Has anyone heard from this summers vac scheme at walker morris?
Reply 3195
hey guys, i have an interview for shepherd and wedderburn for a summer placement, has anyone ever been before? any help would be amazing! x
Original post by Funkybee
hey guys, i have an interview for shepherd and wedderburn for a summer placement, has anyone ever been before? any help would be amazing! x

No idea whatsoever, but you'd probably stand a better chance if you asked in the new 2013 thread. :p:
This thread has now been closed to avoid confusion with the ongoing vacation scheme thread for the actual year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending