The Student Room Group

CORMS in IGCSE BIOLOGY ??

The Use Of CORMS

I have been taught this in school. But I have a question.

W
e use CORMS to help us design a experiment and help to analyse experiments.
But can we USE CORMS in writing how to perform an experiment. OR should we definitely write in prose?
Like can we write...
C- blah blah balh
O- blah blah blah
R- blah blah blah
M- blah blah blah
S-blah blah blah and blah

And hope to get full marks? Or should we waste time and struggle writing it in prose (cutting and chopping)???:rolleyes:
Reply 1
Original post by Coursework.info
It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out Coursework.Info, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK.

They've got over 181,000+ coursework, essays, homeworks etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level, University and IB students across all topics. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site's used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

What's more, you can take a look around the site and preview the work absolutely free. Click here to find out more...

Oh that was what I was waiting for so long. Thank you!!!! aT LAST SOMEONE REPLIED. that's USEFUL. i WILL USE IT IN MY EXAMS...thanks!!!!!!
Reply 2
:tongue:
C- Control
O-organism
R-repeat
M- measurement
M-Measurement
S-Standard
S-Standard
:smile:
Reply 4
What's the control part, what do you need to says?
the things u will control in the experiment, the control variableif ur doing an experiment on the affect of light on growth of plants, the controls wud be humidity, temperature..etc.
c stands for change (independent variable)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending