The Student Room Group

Sun, sex and suspicious parents - BBC Three

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Why the shock that the fat ugly blonde girl's dad doesn't drink? Not even on New Years! Gosh ... so small minded.
Reply 641
Having a petty argument over whether this girl in love with some guy did anything with a DJ. She then says with class ' i ****ed the dj in the dj box'

Why would anyone want this piece of trash as a girlfriend?
WTF is this rubbish? I normally watch this because its funny and nothing too serious. I don't one to watch some depressing video diary of a girl with family issue. And the other girl booked a go on a boat and her mum is acting like she's just graduated from oxford.
Reply 643
Thought the Geordie girl was a bitch to her step dad, really felt sorry for him..

One of the ****ter episodes tbh
Original post by JB20
Thought the Geordie girl was a bitch to her step dad, really felt sorry for him

Completely agree, he said something nice to her and she acted like a complete ****! I really feel for him I do :sad:
Reply 645
Rubbish episode.
That girl was sooooo bitchy, she was so rude about her poor step dad, and she was really horrible and arsey to her friends, I wouldnt want to be her firend. She was obviously jealous of the other girl that went with them thinking she was closer to the oy than she was.

Rubbish episode this week.
Reply 647
Anyone else thought that guy was wearing a mask at first?

Christian dad seemed pretty chill at everything
Christian dad seemed like a reasonable bloke, his daughter was boring.

Geordie girl making a fuss over everything and going on and on about her emotions was not particularly entertaining. Still would, though.
Reply 649
Was the geordie bird a slut?
Original post by mau5

No.
I dislike this program, if my parents ever did that to me, I would never trust them again in my life. The parents are a bit controlling. Some of the teenager probably deserve it, but only the really trashy ones.
Reply 652
definitely the worst episode of the series, the only saving grace being step-dad mike.

that guy was unintentionally hilarious.
Original post by mau5

She had a boyf
Reply 654
Original post by kaylafrances
She had a boyf

That's never meant anything to a girl in Newcastle before.
Original post by mau5

That's never meant anything to a girl in Newcastle before.

Oh I thought they were all angels
nevermind
Original post by Skill
Having a petty argument over whether this girl in love with some guy did anything with a DJ. She then says with class ' i ****ed the dj in the dj box'

Why would anyone want this piece of trash as a girlfriend?

I'm sorry....but what the hell is wrong with you? why do you come across so bitter and judgemental? I have read some of your previous posts about this show and you have not made a single postive comment. yet you watch the episodes despite the fact that you can't stand what people do on the programme and make some pretty harsh comments about the people on the show. your life may be perfect, I don't know but that does not give you the right to say things like that about others. just enjoy the show for what it is! young people having fun! :smile:
Reply 657
Original post by hali0112
I'm sorry....but what the hell is wrong with you? why do you come across so bitter and judgemental? I have read some of your previous posts about this show and you have not made a single postive comment. yet you watch the episodes despite the fact that you can't stand what people do on the programme and make some pretty harsh comments about the people on the show. your life may be perfect, I don't know but that does not give you the right to say things like that about others. just enjoy the show for what it is! young people having fun! :smile:

I don't know what's wrong with you. There's a girl who says she loves her boyfriend to bits or something yet she goes off for random dances with blokes in clubs in Malia or wherever they were. She came across as cheap, stupid and nasty. Why would someone want to have her as a girlfriend?

???!

Actually try and debate my point and tell me where I'm going wrong .... :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 658
Original post by Skill
I don't know what's wrong with you. There's a girl who says she loves her boyfriend to bits or something yet she goes off for random dances with blokes in clubs in Malia or wherever they were. She came across as cheap, stupid and nasty. Why would someone want to have her as a girlfriend?

???!

Actually try and debate my point and tell me where I'm going wrong .... :rolleyes:

The poster has a point, you're Mrs negative. Your points are mainly full of **** too.
Original post by Skill

???!

Firstly, dancing with a guy does not constitute as cheating. she was just having fun. she did not cheat on him. she said that she just danced with the dj. she just told her friend that she slept with him to get him off her back. why is she cheap? she didn't have sex with anyone. she didn't cheat on her boyfriend. she was just having fun on holiday as you do. why is she stupid? nasty is debatable. I can agree that she came across as a bit bitchy towards her friends. but it was clear that the girl had a lot of issues at home. you haven't debated any of my points. you haven't mentioned why you still watch the programme when you clearly dislike it and the people on it! :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending