The Student Room Group

Who's hotter Serbian women or Swedish women

Poll

Who's hotter?

I read Serbian women are the most smartest and tallest nation. They could be classified as gold diggers because they want guys with money. They have family morals but are very independent and do love to argue, a lot. They are beautiful because of their countless mixed genetics.

4150bg03.jpg

Also read Swedish women are the sexiest because the Vikings stole the sexiest women to be their wives. Sweden does have highest or second highest (after Denmark) STD stats in Europe. And they are very liberal so much so they don't care how you look but how drunk you are.

swedish_girls_12.jpg

There is more freedom in Sweden because they have lower standards. Who's hotter in your opinion and why?
Reply 1
Original post by jaw1
Also read Swedish women are the sexiest because the Vikings stole the sexiest women to be their wives. Sweden does have highest or second highest (after Denmark) STD stats in Europe. And they are very liberal so much so they don't care how you look but how drunk you are.

Where do people get this crap? :rolleyes:

And Swedish women all the way.
Reply 2
Ana Ivanovic :drool:
Original post by jaw1
I read Serbian women are the most smartest and tallest nation. They could be classified as gold diggers because they want guys with money. They have family morals but are very independent and do love to argue, a lot. They are beautiful because of their countless mixed genetics.

4150bg03.jpg

swedish_girls_12.jpg

There is more freedom in Sweden because they have lower standards. Who's hotter in your opinion and why?

Always good to make a poll and adding a totally biased description. I laughed at the bold part. Also a bit creepy to film girls on the street...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Eastern Europeans and Swedes more mixed? Yor avin' a laaarf.
Reply 5
Original post by TheHansa
Eastern Europeans and Swedes more mixed? Yor avin' a laaarf.

Serbia is South Europe - mixed as they used to be Yugoslavia, Sweden is in Scandinavia (North Europe) - they are 'pure'.
Reply 6
Original post by jaw1
Serbia is South Europe - mixed as they used to be Yugoslavia, Sweden is in Scandinavia (North Europe) - they are 'pure'.

Right

I could argue that Swedes are more mixed race as laps live in Scandinavia also theres the link with Russia if you think being mixed race makes women more beautiful why not make a thread on Spanish women?
Reply 7
Right

I could argue that Swedes are more mixed race as laps live in Scandinavia also theres the link with Russia if you think being mixed race makes women more beautiful why not make a thread on Spanish women?

Germanic Scandinavians and Finno-Ugric peoples never really mixed much; for most of their history Scandinavians considered them inferior to the degree where even into the 20th century Sweden was sterilizing Sami people for eugenic purposes and Norway was quite actively trying to destroy their language and cultural identity (which is why people are so butthurt about the word "Lapp" even today in Norway and Sweden).

Also, there is no link between Scandinavia and Russia. What do North Germanic and East Slavic peoples have in common?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
Right

Scandinavian women look nothing like Russians. Serbians and Russians look more alike.

Swedish

Serbs

Russian
Swedish ... Blonde !!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Interesting offer but no deal to both. Especially Serbs.
Reply 11
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Interesting offer but no deal to both. Especially Serbs.

lol why not??

Main difference between both are Serbs are serious relationships and Swedes are chilled out
Reply 12
and Italian , its quite obvious surely

(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest