The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ProfessorPester
Very classy Britain, very classy.

Oi! :fuhrer:
Original post by MAINE.
I would dismantle and then reassemble the one in the red with my cock.

Lord on high! :shock:
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Oi! :fuhrer:

Piss off.
Reply 23
Original post by MAINE.
I would dismantle and then reassemble the one in the red with my cock.

Reply 25
Original post by bssjonny
Hey guys, hey guys,

More like......Sexeter!!!!!!!

get it? :ahee:

Seriously though, I'm sorry for making that joke... somebody had to.

hahahahah that was funny.:biggrin:
Original post by Ice Constricter
From the article.

Hey guys, which girl would you have?

I would have a threesome with the 4th from left and 2nd from right. The others can watch If they want...
They look like slags, caked in make-up. Probably complete dog's without it.
Reply 28
holy **** im having second thoughts about exeter now.....

in the good way ofcourse, good girls gone wild

**** YEAH!
looooooooool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe
Reply 30
why dont other uni's do stuff like this?

my depiction of exeter was something along the lines of the girls being too good and innocent... but thats very stereotypical i know but i come from london :P
Original post by SagarG
why dont other uni's do stuff like this?

my depiction of exeter was something along the lines of the girls being too good and innocent... but thats very stereotypical i know but i come from london :P

Wrong country for that. Shagging season every day in good ol' England.

I would very much like to see girl no.4 with no make-up... and also some more of that ass!
Reply 33
hard times for the far-right
Big deal...students having sex! At least they have a funny story to tell!
Original post by SagarG
hard times for the far-right

Cruel, but funny. Thumbs up for you.
Original post by RowingGoose
Big deal...students having sex! At least they have a funny story to tell!

Remember that time I shagged 2 men at once, got pregnant and still don't know who your father is? Good times...

What a poor excuse.
Yeah, students have sex, hopefully safe, but surprised there was nobody at the venue who could stop the situation there and then.

I'm more concerned for the welfare of the students involved. I can't possibly imagine how a video like that would affect your time at uni.

Must admit, I've seen it on a fair few nights out, often not student ones, where people just find a corner and presumably either think nobody is watching or just don't care!
Original post by DarkWhite
Yeah, students have sex, hopefully safe, but surprised there was nobody at the venue who could stop the situation there and then.

I'm more concerned for the welfare of the students involved. I can't possibly imagine how a video like that would affect your time at uni.

Must admit, I've seen it on a fair few nights out, often not student ones, where people just find a corner and presumably either think nobody is watching or just don't care!

It's hard to feel sorry when they had sex in an public place with the possibility of security camera's, but having sex in a pub?!

It was only a matter of time before someone records it.
Reply 39
Remember that time I shagged 2 men at once, got pregnant and still don't know who your father is? Good times...

What a poor excuse.

Oh bore off!
Whilst I'm sure that stuff like that happens, (I mean we've all seen Jeremy Kyle) it doesn't mean that everybody else who wishes to have casual sex also has to be judged. What harm is there in two people (or this case three but whatever) doing it when it is safe and consensual?

Latest