The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Physics Unit 1 P1 13th June 2013

Hi, everyone I know the exam is like in literally two days but there have been a lot of posts going on about the past papers for this unit. These are the official past papers. Btw GOOD LUCK for your exams! :smile:

January 2012:

P1 Higher:

Question Paper | Mark Scheme

P1 Foundation:

June 2012:

P1 Higher:

P1 Foundation:

January 2013: (Updated)

P1 Higher:

P1 Foundation:

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ForevaDoc
Hi, everyone I know the exam is like in literally two days but there have been a lot of posts going on about the past papers for this unit. These are the official past papers. Btw GOOD LUCK for your exams! :smile:

January 2012:

P1 Higher:

P1 Foundation:

June 2012:

P1 Higher:

P1 Foundation:

January 2013: (Updated)

P1 Higher:

P1 Foundation:

Thanks but i already had them !! and cant wait to get over and done with this exam as its my last one.
Reply 2
What 6mark questions do you think might come up for it? :/ stressing out for this!
Reply 3
Absolutely dreading this exam, it's gonna really pull my grade down. I'm still getting power, energy and volts confused!
Reply 4
what questions do you think are gonna come up?
Hi i have a sheet with possible six mark questions, does anybody want me to write them on here now?? really stressing, more of a creative person (english etc.) than science!!
Reply 7
Original post by anonymousjade
hi i have a sheet with possible six mark questions, does anybody want me to write them on here now?? Really stressing, more of a creative person (english etc.) than science!!

yes please
Original post by Shogo
What 6mark questions do you think might come up for it? :/ stressing out for this!

There are many possibilities of 6 markers my teacher told me that something like mobile phones might come up.
Evaluate the uses of a mobile phones and it affect on a person
What evidence suggests that the galaxies are moving.
Reply 9
I never worry about the 6 markers. If I focus my revision too much on them, I may end up screwing up other questions which could add up to way more than 6 marks.
Reply 10
Original post by ryanroks1
I never worry about the 6 markers. If I focus my revision too much on them, I may end up screwing up other questions which could add up to way more than 6 marks.

Very good point bro
Reply 11
The six markers generally aren't that difficult. They are very much opinion based using data that they provide in the question. Don't worry guys!
Reply 12
I'm stressing so bad! Done hardly any revision, someone got good revision websites?
Reply 13
Original post by Flagorum
I'm stressing so bad! Done hardly any revision, someone got good revision websites?

BBC Bitesize is a good place to start
Reply 14
I'm on it now, but everything is so distracting. :{
Reply 15
Original post by Flagorum
I'm on it now, but everything is so distracting. :{

Keep at it and you'll do great!
Reply 16
http://www.my-gcsescience.com/revision/core go to p1 start on the first topic and work your way down until you can do some practice questions if you struggle go over it again or move on to the next topic , theres revision notes under each video which are really useful! good luck
Reply 17
They almost always include the Big Bang / red and blue shift.
And there is always a question on either: -reflection -refraction -diffraction. Hope it's not reflection!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Best of luck to everybody sitting this exam this morning!
Reply 19
How did everyone find the exam?

Latest

Trending

Trending