The Student Room Group

Official Sales/Offers Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
River Island sale now online & instore from 7th April (:
If you buy Elle theres a free £15 gift card for kurt geiger. Lucky ones have £1000 to spend. Yeah the shoes are really expensive, but i suppose if you were buying them anyway then it's worth buying the magazine for the gift card.
Does anyone know anymore New Look codes? The top I wanted, typically has just come back into stock after the 20% off!! Grr!
ASOS have a shoe sale atm.
Reply 104
sweetdarling
If you buy Elle theres a free £15 gift card for kurt geiger. Lucky ones have £1000 to spend. Yeah the shoes are really expensive, but i suppose if you were buying them anyway then it's worth buying the magazine for the gift card.

really???? I'm buying elle tomorrow :p: does it work on sale items, do ya know?
minimo
really???? I'm buying elle tomorrow :p: does it work on sale items, do ya know?

Yup :smile:. I'm not 100% sure about sale items. I would think so, i mean it's just a normal gift card. I could be wrong, i don't think i'll use mine, i'll probably give it away. But if you're buying elle anyway :biggrin:.
urban outfitters £10 off online until April 15th when you spend £50 with the code: "ZINE" :smile:
www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk
Applebottoms Jeans have an offer on to win a trip to New York. The site is:
sexytothecore.com Its worth checking out. I love Applebottoms Jeans, they actually fit my curves! I get them from the website because I can't find them in the shops. I hope I win! I'd love to go to New York!
20% of clothes/shoes/menswear at mywardrobe.com with code MYLOYALTY20 until May 1st :smile:
All at M&S:
10% off and free delivery when you spend over £30 with WEBS2549 and FREEDL21
30% off selected clothing with CAYGSALE
Wilson And Finch http://www.wilsonandfinch.com 1884: 25% off - demilow25
Anyone know what date Summer sales will start at places like Topman, River Island etc.

Thanks! :smile:
At the Fashion Hut they have just brought out their new code. FBK10

Use it at the checkout i believe for 10% off.

They are very good value for money already.

CLICK
Reply 113
samuelrhys
At the Fashion Hut they have just brought out their new code. FBK10

Use it at the checkout i believe for 10% off.

They are very good value for money already.

CLICK

Or spring10

Thanks for that letv!
Oasis have 20% off dresses until midnight on the 16th of May, it's emblazoned across their front page but just in case you didn't know, the code is dressesday09.
£15 off at cocosa with "mytreat" until june 12th
marks and spencer having a penny day tomorrow!
New New Look code - valid 23rd to 25th 20% off

NLMAY20
Little Lamb
New New Look code - valid 23rd to 25th 20% off

NLMAY20

Also - you get a 20% off voucher to spend in store if you buy anything in New Look atm, valid til the 6th June xx

Quick Reply