The Student Room Group

Why do girls act like bitches

This girl at university had liked me for quite a while and i was aware of it but did not say anything. Just recently i found some texts on one of her friends phones regarding me. She now knows that i read those texts and she is acting like a bitch, also trying to ignore me, she has also brainwashed her friends so now whenever i ask them to come for a drink or something, they ask her(the girl in question) for permission.:confused: Is there any explanation for this retarded behaviour?
What did the texts say?
Reply 2
Pride? Shame? Braindamage?
I have no idea mate..
Reply 3
shessolovely
What did the texts say?

Just texts which revealed she liked me.
Reply 4
Anonymous
Just texts which revealed she liked me.

She's just embarrassed and annoyed you hav'nt said anything. Do you like her?
Reply 6
She is pretending she doesn't like you. Making you think that the text isn't true.
Reply 7
shessolovely
She's just embarrassed and annoyed you hav'nt said anything. Do you like her?

Only as a friend..the day she found out she was cool with it (so it seemed) couple of days later, she started acting up.
Reply 8
Wanischa
She is pretending she doesn't like you. Making you think that the text isn't true.

This is what i thought, i didnt realise bitchyness could reach this sort of level.
Anonymous
Only as a friend..the day she found out she was cool with it (so it seemed) couple of days later, she started acting up.

Let me get captain obvious on the case.

Spoiler

Reply 10
Be a man and take control of the situation.
Reply 11
Anonymous
This is what i thought, i didnt realise bitchyness could reach this sort of level.

That's just women for ya... XD
Simplicity

Spoiler

He's not wrong.
Anonymous

Oh,:s-smilie: then she's p***** off with you and her friends are just trying to be supportive. I mean look at it from her perspective, you like this guy for ages and you think he kind of knows. Then he reads texts actually saying you like him and you get rejected...

Tbh you need to give this time, she's going to be a bitch to you until she gets over you and moves on.
Reply 14
Simplicity

Spoiler

This really.

I know if I was in the girls position i'll act them same, as in ignoring you and basically cannot stand to see the sight of you, rejection is potentially heart breaking.

Does she know you don't like her in that way?
YL_LDN
Be a man and take control of the situation.

This.
Reply 16
Tbh, its not really bitchiness.. I think its just that this girl clearly likes you and is embarassed that you've read her private texts and rejected her...
I think you've gotta stop claiming she's a bitch and just have an honest talk with her about it... or at least wait until she's over it.
Reply 17
Better to wait, if you try and talk about this and you say she's been acting like a bitch she will get angry and it won't solve any problems, just give it awhile and let her calm down, she feels hurt about the situation and is just letting her feelings out in her own way and her friends just want to support her thats why there asking for permission as I wouldn't think that she is making them ask against there will as if she did they would lose any feelings of needing to help her.

after awhile try and ask her if you two can be friends and say how you feel about how you just want to be friends and didn't mean to hurt her, hopefully she will be calm and understanding to be ok with it.
Reply 18
Poo_Inc
This really.

I know if I was in the girls position i'll act them same, as in ignoring you and basically cannot stand to see the sight of you, rejection is potentially heart breaking.

Does she know you don't like her in that way?

She doesn't actually know i dont like her in that way, i never gave any reaction and played stupid.

Latest