The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm.....once youve been accepted on a place a contract is sent to your contact address, fill that out with your prefferred choice of payment and your set. The contract also includes your room locatoin and room number etc...normally I'd say if you dont like the first offer of a room call housing services for another......might be a bit late for that now though
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Wtf!!!! :eek: I havnt heard ANYTHING about accoms since i sent off that form!! Uh Oh... I dont fancy sleeping rough for a year...
If youve already sent off the white form with the payemnt options and youre room details then youve likely got the room you wanted once our place at bham is confirmed and youll get info from the reps at your halls sent thru the post.
Is this white form the one that you tear out the brochure that came with the offer from the university?
Reply 24
Anyone else get into mason hall? apparently im in room 908 :O but im going to try and change to somewhere else as i really need a data point in my room as im dyslexic and need to use a computer for all my work. Any ideas on what to do? thank you!

Jo xx
Reply 25
I got tennis courts! realy really happy!
Reply 26
Blanco Ballo
Wtf!!!! :eek: I havnt heard ANYTHING about accoms since i sent off that form!! Uh Oh... I dont fancy sleeping rough for a year...

Me neither.... :confused:
Kel27
I got tennis courts! realy really happy!

me too!!

:biggrin:
Did you all find out today?
Iv sent my accomodation form in the month of may and i still havent recieved any news from them as well. :frown:
Reply 30
ClosetGinger
me too!!

:biggrin:

where are you? im in block 18.
Reply 31
o i get it now. you need to send back this as12 form (or something like that) to confirm your place before they sort out accommodation. im in another country and my form arrived today (saturday) so i won´t be able to send it back until monday. hope it doesn´t mean that im put to the bottom of the pile in terms of where i stay.
i have done that already. infact i even have an uncondtional offer letter but no news on accomodation. ive mailed the housing department but gotta wait till monday or tuesday i guess/
someone post pics for oakley court!!!
Kel27
where are you? im in block 18.

Block 3
Post dramatically edited for the purposes of link updating :smile:

me
Apologies to everyone who has been trying to view the pictures I have of Elgar Court, Tennis Courts and Clocktower Views. I've been rearranging my webspace and forgot that these photos are linked around everywhere. So, for the benefit of everyone once again...

Elgar Court

Tennis Courts

Tennis Courts With Snow

Views From The Clocktower

Campus With Snow (New November 2005)

These photos are all public domain so feel free to replicate and so forth, but if you do please acknowledge source (i.e. me :smile:)
Reply 36
Ok so i'm new to this! I'm going to Birmingham this year to do Culture Society and Communication! I applied late so I don't know if I will get good accomodation! I'm praying for Shackleton, Elgar Court or Tennis Courts!! How likely do you think that is? so scared that i'm going to end up in a s*^t hole!!
Blanco Ballo
Is this white form the one that you tear out the brochure that came with the offer from the university?

thats the one!
daves ....great pics man! :smile:
Cassie-R
Ok so i'm new to this! I'm going to Birmingham this year to do Culture Society and Communication! I applied late so I don't know if I will get good accomodation! I'm praying for Shackleton, Elgar Court or Tennis Courts!! How likely do you think that is? so scared that i'm going to end up in a s*^t hole!!

I applied on time, but I didn't get my first choice of course at B'ham, they offered me CSC as a second choice rather than going to my insurance... I'm not sure whether they'll still consider my plea for self-catered now, or just chuck me at the bottom of the pile.... :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest