The Student Room Group

TSR Halo Society

Scroll to see replies

Halo Reach for £28.74.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/halo-reach-28-74-cheapest-yet-tesco/735604

I need to hurry up and get a 360 already.
G8D
**** you and your regular edition.

Regular is all I'll need. :hand:
G8D
But the Journal!
And the STATUE?!!?!
:nooo:

AND FLAME HEAZORS

This will be my first Halo though. :ninja:
Very tempted by the Reach edition 360. I shall have to see how my money is in about a month, as well as seeing how much I can get for my Elite.

The beta was awesome. A few things need tweaking here and there, but I loved the new additions. Freshens up a series that never really got stale and Headhunter is just tremendous, edge-of-the-sofa stuff. Completely unfair and promotes unabashed opportunism, but it's so endearing and exciting because of it.
G8D
Fair enough.

Add us :colone:
We don't bite, much.

Will do...when I get my 360. :p:

I'm still playing mw2 on ps3. :lol:
watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Bbw-KHajs&feature=player_embedded

at around 00:36

SPOILERS

jorge is on the ground ,dead :frown:
Reply 26
I wish i didnt sell my xbox 360 and game on PC like i do now :frown:
It comes out on my birthday.

I couldn't care less! :p:
Reply 28
Jorge is rolling on the floor a bit, just hurt. Spartans never die, they are just lost at war.
Reply 29
Not sure if these have been posted but:

Reflection (Ivory Tower) Gameplay:

Zealot Gameplay:

Pinnacle (Ascension) Gameplay:

Leaked, really?

I can't wait for Reach, I'm easily as excited as I was for Halo 3. One thing I'm really keen on getting my hands on is Halsey's journal. If they write it up properly, it should be seriously interesting.
Reply 31
ooo *subs*

26 days :gah:
Reply 33
Nice to see people are embedding Youtube vids so you can see pictures without evening watching a video, which as far as I'm concerned is a spoiler straight off the bat.

People should be only linking to outside spoiler material, and should insert the appropriate tags (especially when we're getting ultra-close to release).

On a more positive note, I've pre-ordered the Legendary Edition from Amazon. I'm hoping it arrives on the 13th (or, rather, demanding).
Reply 34
G8D
:plz2:

Most of the **** I've posted is direct from Bungie (notice I have not posted the video that showcases Glacier and those other unannounced firefight maps).

If you don't like the thread then GTFO tbj.

EDIT: And how is a still of some spartans in helicopters going to spoil anything?

The still spoils something that I didn't know about, and I bet there are people that don't want to see anything before release. Ah well.
Reply 35
Halo Reach campaign has officially been leaked, the whole story is now out there on the internet, you have been warned.

I will be getting this a day before/on release day, as I was an avid Halo 3 player.

Any other decent H3 kids on here?
Reply 36
Whatever happened to "Halo 3 is the last one". Like I said, bungee are going to rape this franchise for all its worth whilst simulatinously bringing not much new. At least IW brought an almost entirely new set of guns with MW2
Reply 37
Witchita
Whatever happened to "Halo 3 is the last one". Like I said, bungee are going to rape this franchise for all its worth whilst simulatinously bringing not much new. At least IW brought an almost entirely new set of guns with MW2

Ignorant poster is ignorant.

Microsoft own the rights to the Halo franchise, not Bungie.

Bungie have the rights to produce 1 more game, Halo: Reach.

It is Bungie's swansong before they move onto a new IP.
Witchita

I do hope you are trolling. This is Bungie's last Halo game. They have signed a contract with Activision to make new games, Microsoft who owns the I.P. will no doubt milk the franchise after Reach.

Reach is the first proper Halo after 3 years. Call of Duty comes out every year :h: - in case you hadn't noticed, Infinity Ward (as you knew it) no longer exists. :h:

MW2 did nothing new for the franchise. If you paid £40/£50 for new guns - you are a fool.

And Reach does improve upon Halo 3. New matchmaking, new campaign, Firefight with versus, Theater, Forge World + Forge. Matchmaking across campaign, PVP and firefight. I could go on.
Reply 39
lol @ nerdrage.

New stuff? You mean improving the already sluggish matchmaking system and adding things to firefight which should have been there in the first place. They are adding nothing but taking halo 3 and adding a new skin.

Quick Reply

Latest