The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

DI1001 - Anyone else taking this?

Where is it? In the Arts Lecture Theatre according to my iSaint timetable.
I'm presuming that's in the arts building? (number 31 on the Orientation booklet map)?
Reply 1
Original post by JB Johnstone
Where is it? In the Arts Lecture Theatre according to my iSaint timetable.
I'm presuming that's in the arts building? (number 31 on the Orientation booklet map)?

Arts lecture theatre is right next to the arts building (and right next to the library). If you're going from the library, you have to go past the arts lecture theatre to get to the arts building.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by Ecosse_14
Arts lecture theatre is right next to the arts building (and right next to the library). If you're going from the library, you have to go past the arts lecture theatre to get to the arts building.

Thanks that's a huge help. So I go off south street and the library's on my right, where do I go then?

Sorry for all the questions, I have to get there in 10 minutes from the physics building in the morning, always helps to be prepared. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by JB Johnstone
Thanks that's a huge help. So I go off south street and the library's on my right, where do I go then?

Sorry for all the questions, I have to get there in 10 minutes from the physics building in the morning, always helps to be prepared. :smile:

Think you mean North Street :tongue:
So you're walking from physics, walking towards Sallies chapel, turn left to head down to the library. Just before you get to the library, you can turn left and it goes along a path by the bike shed (Idk if that's still there though since the library has all changed now). Follow the path.. it will go down some stairs and take you to the Arts lecture theatre.
Reply 4
Original post by Ecosse_14
Think you mean North Street :tongue:
So you're walking from physics, walking towards Sallies chapel, turn left to head down to the library. Just before you get to the library, you can turn left and it goes along a path by the bike shed (Idk if that's still there though since the library has all changed now). Follow the path.. it will go down some stairs and take you to the Arts lecture theatre.

Yeah I meant northa, haha.
Thank you so much! :smile: :smile:

Edit: trying to rep you but I've repped you too much. :/
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending