The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ucas sent etc, Econ and maths. desperate for an offer!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 41
I got an email on the 26th October saying that it's being forwarded to the relevant admissions tutor for consideration. Can't wait! :P
I've applied to Newcastle for English literature (AAA) :smile: Really loved it on the open day I went to, so I'm hoping for an offer!
Reply 43
I have applied for biology using the partners scheme. I know loadsss of people at the uni and doing this course cos I'm only from boro haha. My friends keep updating me on what they're doing on the course and it sounds amazing. Also I loveeeee the SU
Reply 44
Ive applied for Dentistry and biomedical science! Newcastle and Leeds are my top choices, I got confirmation off Newcastle for both of them but no offers as of yet!!
Original post by jpeacock7
I have applied for biology using the partners scheme. I know loadsss of people at the uni and doing this course cos I'm only from boro haha. My friends keep updating me on what they're doing on the course and it sounds amazing. Also I loveeeee the SU

loads of people from my school are on partners too - its such an unreal thing to have! i get the guaranteed offer but no lower grade requirements :frown:
are your other choices local or far away?
Reply 46
Hi :smile:
I've applied for Geography & Planning (LK74), my UCAS is being sent in the next few days from school, so fingers crossed I'll get an offer. Anyone else applying for this course?
Well done if you've already got an offer and good luck if you're waiting :smile:
Reply 47
Anyone applying for the flying start degree??????
Original post by mali167
Anyone applying for the flying start degree??????

Yea, thought I'd give it a shot. No word back yet.
Applying for year 2 entry for history.
Reply 50
Applied for biomedical science
Reply 51
YAY got an offer for Biological Sciences C100 :biggrin: :biggrin:

So relieved to have my first offer :smile:
Love newcastle's course!
Reply 52
French and Spanish. :biggrin:
Original post by Emgrace
YAY got an offer for Biological Sciences C100 :biggrin: :biggrin:

So relieved to have my first offer :smile:
Love newcastle's course!

Congrats! :biggrin:
Original post by amy2507
Applied for biomedical science

Me too! Havn't heard anything from them yet though...except for a comfomation email which took about 2 weeks to arrive...
Reply 55
Original post by bethanysmith
loads of people from my school are on partners too - its such an unreal thing to have! i get the guaranteed offer but no lower grade requirements :frown:
are your other choices local or far away?

Newcastle is my closest!
Reply 56
just got an offer for english lit, AAA, my first one!
Reply 57
Applying for Politics (L200).
Reply 58
Offer for chemistry!
Had an offer for English lit today :biggrin: So happy!

Quick Reply