Primary Teaching, has anyone had their interview yet? :smile:

I've been offered an interview for the 17th January :biggrin:
Just got an offer for English/Psychology: BBB/ABC :smile:
Reply 243
Got an Unconditional offer today :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 244
Original post by icouldbeaicouldbec
Just got an offer for English/Psychology: BBB/ABC :smile:

Same, I got an unconditional for English and Psychology too!! :biggrin: Snap !!
i'm still waiting :s-smilie:
i'm doing combined politics and philosophy do you think because its combined it will take longer?
Reply 246
Original post by soybntree
i'm still waiting :s-smilie:
i'm doing combined politics and philosophy do you think because its combined it will take longer?

I got an offer for a combined a week or two ago, it's probably to do with the departments more than anything.
Reply 247
Original post by i Pav i
OFFER for BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES - at BBC.. at Oxford Brookes.

my predicted grades are AAA though.. so might be why i got an offer quickly..

sent my application off on 7th October.

What A level subjects do you take? I applied for biomed there but haven't heard anything as yet....it's been a month! lol
Reply 248
I got an unconditional for Law LLB! dont know if i want to go yet though as got unconditional for 2 other choices too! i havent visited the uni yet, has anyone who wants to study law been there? :smile:
Reply 249
Original post by Maystar
What A level subjects do you take? I applied for biomed there but haven't heard anything as yet....it's been a month! lol

I'm predicted AAAa
I took Biology, Chemistry and Psychology and I have an AS in maths.

I'm sure you will hear from them very soon - they don't send acknowledgments!
:')
Got an offer for Film Studies! :biggrin:
Reply 251
I'm so excited about my interview in january!!! still struggling with my teaching task
Reply 252
Original post by knbdxb13794
Got an offer for Film Studies! :biggrin:

Congrats!!! What are the conditions? and when did you send your application off? I applied for film and philosophy, but havent heard anything yet...

:smile:
anyone applying for politics and International Relations or Economics, Politics and Internaitonal relations? and have you got an offer yet?
Reply 254
Original post by Natmay93
I got an unconditional for Law LLB! dont know if i want to go yet though as got unconditional for 2 other choices too! i havent visited the uni yet, has anyone who wants to study law been there? :smile:

YOUR SO LUCKY!! What did you get at AS?
Reply 255
Original post by bbikim
You got an offer from reading? And yeah I've been there and in my opinion, best university I've seen, it was waaaay too good! I felt home aha :smile: you been to reading? I haven't managed to see it yet :/

Thinking of applying here to do sport and exercise science, what was it about Brookes you liked?
Original post by ievaavei
Congrats!!! What are the conditions? and when did you send your application off? I applied for film and philosophy, but havent heard anything yet...

:smile:

Hi! Thank you very much, The offer is BBC and I applied about 3 weeks ago :smile: Hope you hear soon!
Reply 257
Original post by gpostleth
Thinking of applying here to do sport and exercise science, what was it about Brookes you liked?

its just the fact that the university itself it a new one, the buildings are all fantastic, the city also is just a fabulous place with endless amount of things to do! and also for me, the lecture halls etc everything about the uni including the accomodations were brilliant!
Reply 258
Original post by bbikim
YOUR SO LUCKY!! What did you get at AS?

Well I applied with my A Levels, as I've taken a year out before I go :biggrin:

What have you applied for?:smile:
Reply 259
Original post by Natmay93
Well I applied with my A Levels, as I've taken a year out before I go :biggrin:

What have you applied for?:smile:

Ohhhhh.. and ive applied for Law at brookes aswell. My predicted grades are AABCb however my AS were poor (CCC) and im worried i wont get an offer :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending