Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 41
Who else is still waiting?
Reply 42
Original post by itssdj
Who else is still waiting?

Me! :frown:
Me too. My School is finally trickling out offers (I saw two for Philosophy and Economics go out) so I am getting quite nervous!
Reply 44
I feel like I am much to anxious! I really am hoping for an offer.
Reply 45
I am still waiting as well. I applied for Ancient and Mediaeval History at Edinburgh with SAT of 1810 and AP scores in World History (3,) English Language and Composition (4,) and U.S. Government and Politics (5.) I have already received an unconditional offer from the University of York in "Heritage Studies" and I am not really sure why I applied for that, because I want history not archaeology so I guess that was just a mistake. So I am really hoping Edinburgh accepts me. I'm worried because my math score wasn't above 600 like it says is a necessary admissions requirement. Oh well time will tell.
Reply 46
I applied to Edinburgh for history too!
Hey all. Recently received (and accepted) an offer for the Biodiversity and Taxonomy of Plants MSc program: I will be attending the school for the 2012-2013 year.

I submitted my application in January and waited 2 weeks to receive a UUn, then waited a further 10 or so days before receiving the offer. Obviously postgrad requirements are different than undergrad, but my relevant qualifications were academic experience in my chosen field and a 3.50 overall GPA as an undergrad.
Reply 48
So who else is still waiting?
I am. Still pending~.
Reply 50
Well at least I am not alone.
Reply 51
Rejected. Oh well. At least I got into York and Aberdeen. Good luck to everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending