The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Replies from camberwell

I had my portfolio review for camberwell two weeks ago (for illustration) and haven't heard anything back yet - has anyone else heard anything yet?
Also, feel free to post links to your flickr account, I'd be curious to see what the calibre is like.
Reply 1
Original post by frederickjay
I had my portfolio review for camberwell two weeks ago (for illustration) and haven't heard anything back yet - has anyone else heard anything yet?
Also, feel free to post links to your flickr account, I'd be curious to see what the calibre is like.

I had my foundation portfolio review 4/5 weeks ago, still haven't got a reply from them tho. It seems that Camberwell is really slow this year, maybe it's because of the amount of people that applied.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I was told by one of the course directors that they release all results by the 16th, so only a couple of days to go guys, good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by Kareem_Ghezawi
I was told by one of the course directors that they release all results by the 16th, so only a couple of days to go guys, good luck!

wow, thanks!
Is for foundation diploma too? Besides, do you know how many people have applied, and how many will be accepted?
Thanks!
Original post by RebeccaLdr
wow, thanks!
Is for foundation diploma too? Besides, do you know how many people have applied, and how many will be accepted?
Thanks!

i really hope that goes for foundation as well! they accept 750, including international students. around 1 in 4 gets in.

by the way, good luck OP! i want to do illustration at camberwell too, after i finish my foundation course. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by beccafairy
i really hope that goes for foundation as well! they accept 750, including international students. around 1 in 4 gets in.

by the way, good luck OP! i want to do illustration at camberwell too, after i finish my foundation course. :smile:

nice!!! i look your portfolio on flickr (don't remember where you had post it), i really hope you'll get in! for me it's communication/graphics, let's hope i'm the lucky one on four!
nice!!! i look your portfolio on flickr (don't remember where you had post it), i really hope you'll get in! for me it's communication/graphics, let's hope i'm the lucky one on four!

yeah, i posted it on the main art foundation 2012 thread i believe. thankyou, i hope you get in too! :biggrin:
Reply 7
I am a international student that has applied to Camberwell for Illustration as well. I had my interview in the middle of February and they told me i would get a response in about 5 to 6 weeks. Im not sure if the wait time is different for non international students, im assuming it is.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Hi everyone

I also has my portfolio review for Camberwell BA Illustration but still havent heard anything back. I emailed them and this was their response:

Dear Amy,

All offers for BA Illustration have already been uploaded to UCAS Track. If you have not received any updates on UCAS then you may have been entered into our pool this allows candidates to be considered for similar courses if they did not meet the standard for their first choice. Further information about the pool system will be sent to applicants next week.

Best Wishes,

Camberwell Admissions
Reply 9
I emailed Camberwell and got this response today......

[INDENT]Applicants will be told of the outcome of their portfolio review no later than 30th March.

Please accept our apologies that this process has taken longer than initially advised.

Kind Regards

Camberwell Admissions

[/INDENT]
Reply 10
I learn that the replies for Foundation Diploma had been posted yesterday!
Reply 11
I learn that the replies for Foundation Diploma had been posted yesterday!

Im waiting on BA Painting........ reallly want to go to camberwell so the wait is agony!
Reply 12
My offer came through in the wee hours - bizzarely they've offered me sculpture instead of painting but that actually fits more with my work so Im really happy!!!! good luck everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending